Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weirdly this is the result Chelsea want as it puts it back in their hands but there is little chance they will win 5 out of 5 with CL semi to come.

Congratulations I suppose should now be offered

Weirdly, the very first season post-Ferguson Liverpool win the title. It's like the gods couldn't wait to put Liverpool back on their [Poor language removed] perch once Lord Ferg left the scene.

Weirdly, the very first season post-Ferguson Liverpool win the title. It's like the gods couldn't wait to put Liverpool back on their [Poor language removed] perch once Lord Ferg left the scene.

Maybe rawk was right and the dark Lord Ferguson was actually conspiring with the fa to stop Liverpool winning the league

Congratulations to Liverpool

Was listening to that on the radio and it sounded like the game of the season

I'm not going to say the result was dodgy, as I didn't see it

Just sounded like City didn't turn up in the 1st half, and that cost them the match

Reactions: RED
rodgers has a lot to learn if they are to thrive in europe, it was obvious from the first few minutes they needed to stick a man on silva in the second half, he waited till it was 2-2, then city shot themselves in the foot, help us jose, your our only hope

Sod that.

Hating our local rivals having any kind of success is not something I'm ever going to ashamed about. You're not a better person if you don't resent them doing well.

It's just easier to deal with it that way mate

It is for me anyway

Everyone is different though

And, they got a big win. Fair play to them. I have friends who support them who are sound lads and ladies. If them winning the title makes them somewhat happy, then it's not all bad

To a person, they've all said they want us to get Champions League

It seems petty if I don't show them the same courtesy

Reactions: RED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back