Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clattenturd - will he be off as a guest of Liverpool on their next tour, or is he getting rewarded some other way this time?

What annoys me, more than anything, is that I know we are better than them. I'm not saying we are the best in the league, but we are better than them. We have been cost, due to a stupid mistake V Sunderland at home, which led to us having a wobble when our players were out injured, and also the fact we had 10/11 players injured.
With the way their defence is, I really do think we would beat them 3/4-1 at Goodison if we played them now.

What makes you believe I was referring to anything you said?

I never said you were, I just find it curious that you seem far more cconcerned with what the rs do than what we do.

No blue in the city is going to enjoy watching them lot succeed, but the majority of us, including yourself, have had to witness it.

Stop getting yourself so wound up by trying to justify everything they do to either cheating or luck. Just grin and bare it until our time comes, because with the progress of ths season we're on the way up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back