Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What annoys me, more than anything, is that I know we are better than them. I'm not saying we are the best in the league, but we are better than them. We have been cost, due to a stupid mistake V Sunderland at home, which led to us having a wobble when our players were out injured, and also the fact we had 10/11 players injured.
With the way their defence is, I really do think we would beat them 3/4-1 at Goodison if we played them now.

We're not better than them. They are insane ATM.

The RS had a poss pen for the challenge by Kompany on the Rat,right on to the rest of the "major" decisions,Clattenberg was looking right at the Sakho "challenge",penalty not given,2-0 game changer,Sewerat on a booking blatantly dives/cheats,it was disgusting,a second yellow and off,early doors second half,2-0 game changer,not given,Igor from a corner has not one but two city players in a virtual headlock,2-1 at that point,game changer,penalty not given,last minute Igor goes up,same scenario as their game at home v Stoke,3-2 at that point,handball not given,game changer,and as for the Henderson red card with 30 seconds to go,does anyone think dear old Mark would have sent Horrenderson off at 3-2 if there had been 10-15 minutes to go?!!!

If they win the league I'm not coming back to the North West for 5 years.

I started working on building sites in the same summer they won the Champions League. It took literally about 4 years before the "5 TIMES, 5 TIMES" stopped being a daily occurrence.

I never said you were, I just find it curious that you seem far more cconcerned with what the rs do than what we do.

No blue in the city is going to enjoy watching them lot succeed, but the majority of us, including yourself, have had to witness it.

Stop getting yourself so wound up by trying to justify everything they do to either cheating or luck. Just grin and bare it until our time comes, because with the progress of ths season we're on the way up.

That's at the very least a new owner, big investment and a new stadium away.

Let's not sugar coat it: we CANT get back to where we belong operating like we are now and hoping Martinez can come up with a handful of miracle seasons. It's just not happening.

In that context the stuff about Liverpool is entirely justified. Now we can't even have a bit of peace while we wait for the fraud and his fellow con men to sling their hook.

This scenario is a disaster for Evertonians. How anyone can't recognise that I really don't know. It isn't down to me to justify my outlook. Certainly not. The reverse holds true in fact.

The RS had a poss pen for the challenge by Kompany on the Rat,right on to the rest of the "major" decisions,Clattenberg was looking right at the Sakho "challenge",penalty not given,2-0 game changer,Sewerat on a booking blatantly dives/cheats,it was disgusting,a second yellow and off,early doors second half,2-0 game changer,not given,Igor from a corner has not one but two city players in a virtual headlock,2-1 at that point,game changer,penalty not given,last minute Igor goes up,same scenario as their game at home v Stoke,3-2 at that point,handball not given,game changer,and as for the Henderson red card with 30 seconds to go,does anyone think dear old Mark would have sent Horrenderson off at 3-2 if there had been 10-15 minutes to go?!!!

From where the ref was stood he couldn't have missed the handball. He is one of two things. Completely incompetent or a cheat.

If this league this season had been reffed by foreign refs Liverpool would have been mid table.

Apart from Dowd and Webb the rest will fall over themselves to hand these fuckers a match. Clattentburg is the daddy of them all.

From where the ref was stood he couldn't have missed the handball. He is one of two things. Completely incompetent or a cheat.
Lescott situation all over again. Last minute and an obvious equalising chance for the opposition. Didn't see it.

To say this fellers got form is a massive understatement.

That's at the very least a new owner, big investment and a new stadium away.

Let's not sugar coat it: we CANT get back to where we belong operating like we are now and hoping Martinez can come up with a handful of miracle seasons. It's just not happening.

In that context the stuff about Liverpool is entirely justified. Now we can't even have a bit of peace while we wait for the fraud and his fellow con men to sling their hook.

This scenario is a disaster for Evertonians. How anyone can't recognise that I really don't know. It isn't down to me to justify my outlook. Certainly not. The reverse holds true in fact.

If our run had started 2 games earlier, or the wba, Norwich away and spurs home were wins we'd be right in the mix; 6 points, thats all.

so are you saying that martinez has over achieved this season and we don't belong to be up there????

Your negativity is boring

Lescott situation all over again. Last minute and an obvious equalising chance for the opposition. Didn't see it.

To say this fellers got form is a massive understatement.

The fact that the fa reinstated him after he was banned was a complete farce

What annoys me, more than anything, is that I know we are better than them. I'm not saying we are the best in the league, but we are better than them. We have been cost, due to a stupid mistake V Sunderland at home, which led to us having a wobble when our players were out injured, and also the fact we had 10/11 players injured.
With the way their defence is, I really do think we would beat them 3/4-1 at Goodison if we played them now.
Behave

If our run had started 2 games earlier, or the wba, Norwich away and spurs home were wins we'd be right in the mix; 6 points, thats all.

so are you saying that martinez has over achieved this season and we don't belong to be up there????

Your negativity is boring
If, if, if...it didn't though, and we have had a blistering season and we're still second favourites to grab a CL qualifying place.

You want to know where the source of the anti Liverpool focus comes from and why people don't just concentrate on Everton, well there it is: we have virtually no chance of making a breakthrough for years to come.

You can't see that though....something you should be able to see for yourself and understand without me explaining.

If, if, if...it didn't though, and we have had a blistering season and we're still second favourites to grab a CL qualifying place.

You want to know where the source of the anti Liverpool focus comes from and why people don't just concentrate on Everton, well there it is: we have virtually no chance of making a breakthrough for years to come.

You can't see that though....something you should be able to see for yourself and understand without me explaining.

We're second favourites because of arsenal being arsenal. Its bookies odds, its irrelevant, what happens of the pitch that matters and like it or not, the run of 7 out of 7 is serious form.

and I didn't say people, I said you. People, including me, don't want the rs to succeed because of the total bell end fans and the media [Poor language removed] that will follow, your view is quite bizzare.

martinez will change British football, considering I didn't want him, I now thoroughly believe that what he will achieve at Everton will be something extraordinary; with or without money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back