Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just easier to deal with it that way mate

It is for me anyway

Everyone is different though

And, they got a big win. Fair play to them. I have friends who support them who are sound lads and ladies. If them winning the title makes them somewhat happy, then it's not all bad

To a person, they've all said they want us to get Champions League

It seems petty if I don't show them the same courtesy

That pretty much sums it up for me - expecting the worse (occasionally profiting from it financially - though need Chelsea to win too for that today!) just makes it easier to deal with.

Plus I appreciate good football when i see it, totally agree with the city manager about Chelsea too, though it's looking like we're relying on them getting a few results

That seems to make me a liverpool fan according to some on here!!

That pretty much sums it up for me - expecting the worse (occasionally profiting from it financially - though need Chelsea to win too for that today!) just makes it easier to deal with.

Plus I appreciate good football when i see it, totally agree with the city manager about Chelsea too, though it's looking like we're relying on them getting a few results

That seems to make me a liverpool fan according to some on here!!

Look, everyone is different

At the end of the day, we're all blues and it would probably help if we focused on the thing that makes us happy (Our Beloved Toffees) rather than the thing that upsets us (LFC being successful)

Will still be gutting if they win it though, if only because them winning it means we don't. But if Everton do well then I'll focus on that instead

Love the Blues rather than Hate the Reds is my message I guess

How anyone can shrug their shoulders at them winning the title...and with the aid of a series of very dodgy decisions like the one from that scum at the end today...is truly bewildering.

How? Incredible.

Because theres nothing we can do about it.

what are you goung to dave, bitch and moan on here, have an argument with a kopite?? Doesn't change the outcome

Because theres nothing we can do about it.

what are you goung to dave, bitch and moan on here, have an argument with a kopite?? Doesn't change the outcome

It makes matters worse for Everoninas who do give a flying one about t though.

Not arsed or relaxed about Liverpool winning the title? Great made up for you. But can You keep it to yourself please? Not much to ask like is it?

It makes matters worse for Everoninas who do give a flying one about t though.

Not arsed or relaxed about Liverpool winning the title? Great made up for you. But can You keep it to yourself please? Not much to ask like is it?

Errrrrrr no

its a forum

thats the point of a forum

and you still evaded my question, what are you going to do which will change the outcome

Errrrrrr no

its a forum

thats the point of a forum

and you still evaded my question, what are you going to do which will change the outcome
I've answered that question: there is no outcome change, just a nice request to avoid rubbing salt in open wounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back