Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said for a couple of weeks that whoever won that match today would probably go on to win the league. However Jose is the only one who can stop them now.

Luckily if I had to choose one person to do it I'd choose him.

Need a masterclass from him when they go to Anfield.

Haven't seen any football or highlights of anything today, but from what people have said on here, sounds like Gerrard is acting like they've already won the thing?!

Way to compose himself with 4 games left and all to play for, hope that comes back to bite him and them on the arse.

Haven't seen any football or highlights of anything today, but from what people have said on here, sounds like Gerrard is acting like they've already won the thing?!

Way to compose himself with 4 games left and all to play for, hope that comes back to bite him and them on the arse.

Gerrard seemed to be having a mental breakdown at the end and in his tv interviews

I've said for a couple of weeks that whoever won that match today would probably go on to win the league. However Jose is the only one who can stop them now.

Luckily if I had to choose one person to do it I'd choose him.

Need a masterclass from him when they go to Anfield.

Don't listen to the media illusion mate today is far from the end of the title rave, write Chelsea of at your peril, though I think City will drop points at Goodison! Chelsea just went and stuffed Psg and I'm certain Jose has a tactical plan to contain Liverpool. I might stick a ton on Chelsea.

Why everyone's dismissing Chelsea is beyond me, don't buy into the media selling today as the title decider.

Don't listen to the media illusion mate today is far from the end of the title rave, write Chelsea of at your peril, though I think City will drop points at Goodison! Chelsea just went and stuffed Psg and I'm certain Jose has a tactical plan to contain Liverpool. I might stick a ton on Chelsea.

Why everyone's dismissing Chelsea is beyond me, don't buy into the media selling today as the title decider.

All Chelsea need to win it is to beat liverpool and for city to drop 2 points.

Not exactly snookers.

The problem is he needs to do more than merely contain them.

He needs to go there and win.

That said....he is well capable of it and I think Chelsea might well be worth a modest investment.

Yeah I agree, Chelsea were 7/1 for the league last week, I was very tempted to throw money at it.

We all know how good of a tactician Mourinho is, if they can nullify Liverpool's attack they should win. His dislike for Liverpool should help too.

Am I right in thinking Chelsea generally do well against Liverpool?

Well it wasn't exactly controversy free.. Suarez, 3 pens (2 to City?), red card, bad miss, stupid mistakes by City, key player injured early, all the luck going to the home team (some of which, as the saying goes, they "earned"). Hopefully they used all their luck in one go and somehow they stink Carrow Road out or Chelsea somehow steal it at Anfield but I won't be banking on it.

I'd fancy chelsea to win at anfield, after the opening 30 minutes city made them look very average and beatable.

Chelsea are rock at the back, and play with two deep midfield destroyers, they won't find them easy to break down under pressure, let's not forget Chelsea recently spanked Arsenal, Psg, went to the Eithiad and won!

Oh it's on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back