Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty obvious that someone misheard something today resulting in the bricking, I mean 'the bus that's waiting' sounds exactly like 'The Bulgarian that's waiting' so you can see how the confusion arose.

Made up Hughton's gone, he would've been waving the white flags from the off.

New fella in charge, desperate for points, Liverpool not up to scratch because of how much they put into the City game... Stranger things have happened.

Norwich played very well yesterday and they should never have been beaten.

Without that plank Hughton they are a better side.

Come on Delia.......let's be 'avin yer.....

I feel like a Jew helplessly watching the rise of the Nazi party.

That is an astoundingly bad comment.

It's beyond shameful, really.

I know we've had one or two 'joking' about how this feels like Berlin 1945 or something...but equating Evertonians to Jews is way beyond that line.

I'm no prude and aren't offended myself, but objectively mate, I'd advise swerving these kind of analogies.

Listening to the rs play "Dirty Water" after the win made me sick to my stomach. I've been successfully blocking out the association between my beloved Boston Red Sox and those cringey beauts until now. I hate John Henry.

That is an astoundingly bad comment.

It's beyond shameful, really.

I know we've had one or two 'joking' about how this feels like Berlin 1945 or something...but equating Evertonians to Jews is way beyond that line.

I'm no prude and aren't offended myself, but objectively mate, I'd advise swerving these kind of analogies.

Seems to me like you are a member of the recreationally offended community.

It must suck to be you.

Seems to me like you are a member of the recreationally offended community.

It must suck to be you.

This might sound like a cool Daily-Mail thing to say, but in reality it's far from any truth. Did you even read my comment?

Some subjects are, in wider society, off-limits for naff jokes. The Jews during the Nazi-era is one of those subjects.

I'm really hopeful Palace or Norwich get it together. They've scraped through in those types of games all season, about time they lost one.

true. seems like chelsea have scraped through their fair share as well. ignoring the 'about times' (which i get the feeling of too as well mate) i think chelsea are just as likely to drop/not drop points as liverpool in those easier fixtures they both ahve

I'm clinging on to the thought that when they make a total mess of this having come so close and actually having it in the palm of their hands, it'll make their failure even sweeter to watch

#daretodream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back