Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is an astoundingly bad comment.

It's beyond shameful, really.

I know we've had one or two 'joking' about how this feels like Berlin 1945 or something...but equating Evertonians to Jews is way beyond that line.

I'm no prude and aren't offended myself, but objectively mate, I'd advise swerving these kind of analogies.

You have every right to do what you want (within reason) but I would suggest to you that you refrain from complaining about something that may seem "distasteful" to one party if you yourself are not a member.

What I mean by this is, if you're Jewish and you don't like what he's just said, then by all means, tell him that you don't like it. If you have no reason to be offended by that comment other that "it could upset people", then don't comment on it.

The worst thing is all the absolute nonsense of people saying 'it's good to see that anyone can win it if they believe' or stuff like that as though Liverpool have come from nowhere. They're only behind Chelsea and City in spending for god sake.

Just had one on my FB saying Coutinho is better than Scholes ever was and should be getting in the Brazil side ahead of Hulk, Neymar or Oscar.

Hulk has scored 20 goals and has 13 assists this season.
Neymar has scored 15 goals and has 15 assists this season.
Oscar has scored 11 goals and has 11 assists this season....

Coutinho has scored 5 goals and has 6 assists.

The worst thing is all the absolute nonsense of people saying 'it's good to see that anyone can win it if they believe' or stuff like that as though Liverpool have come from nowhere. They're only behind Chelsea and City in spending for god sake.
They've sold that *Make Us Dream* meme very well. It's like the Yes We Can bollocks of Obama...with about as much grounding in reality as it.

The film will be getting made as we speak, btw.

And everyone knows that ^^^ is going to happen. What would be seen as pure Brass Eye parody from any other club is hilariously played straight for that club.

After yesterday's game, the dvd is already being filmed every week.

Counthino's goal is a title winning moment as there ever was one.

The pep talk which clearly could have waited until back in the dressing room. He has never done that once before with the team, why now Gerrard? Cameras?

The fact that softshite isnt getting sent off and no-one believes he dives anymore is astonishing. Not a bitter remark, it was clearly a dive, to everyone apart from their eyes anyway . He always seems to do this though in big games, incredible, and he is getting away with it.

It really is
After yesterday's game, the dvd is already being filmed every week.

Counthino's goal is a title winning moment as there ever was one.

The pep talk which clearly could have waited until back in the dressing room. He has never done that once before with the team, why now Gerrard? Cameras?

The fact that softshite isnt getting sent off and no-one believes he dives anymore is astonishing. Not a bitter remark, it was clearly a dive, to everyone apart from their eyes anyway . He always seems to do this though in big games, incredible, and he is getting away with it.

It really is game over when that happens. And to be accurate it's been this way pretty much all season. The alarm bells started going off early when a serial cheat like him was given a free pass.

TBH, it's down to the collapse of United that this lot have been able to get away with diving and the number of pens they've had...which has made the difference in the end. There is no way on God's green earth that if United had Ferguson still in charge and in the shake up for the title and pulling the strings the refs would have dared treat them in the soft way they have. No chance.

It really is

It really is game over when that happens. And to be accurate it's been this way pretty much all season. The alarm bells started going off early when a serial cheat like him was given a free pass.

TBH, it's down to the collapse of United that this lot have been able to get away with diving and the number of pens they've had...which has made the difference in the end. There is no way on God's green earth that if United had Ferguson still in charge and in the shake up for the title and pulling the strings the refs would have dared treat them in the soft way they have. No chance.

Well clearly not a coincidence that Alex retires then they are suddenly significant as a club again.

Fergusons greatest achievement perhaps? Keeping liverpool insignificant for 23 years.

o5q2iQ.gif

Stevie Fantastic and Brendan 'revolution' Rodgers have had a word and Luis has changed!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back