Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I know you're just winding us up :p

82, sent off in the last game as the Argies go out in the second round to unfancied Italy

90, clearly playing below his best, misses a penalty against Yugoslavia and has a generally miserable World Cup. Abject in the final as Argentina cheat and snide their way to the final.

94, does well in the opening rounds, but only because he's doped to the gills and he subsequently gets banned from the rest of the tournament.

82, sent off in the last game as the Argies go out in the second round to unfancied Italy

90, clearly playing below his best, misses a penalty against Yugoslavia and has a generally miserable World Cup. Abject in the final as Argentina cheat and snide their way to the final.

94, does well in the opening rounds, but only because he's doped to the gills and he subsequently gets banned from the rest of the tournament.
one of the many reasons I love redondo so much is his open hate of maradona regardless of reputation

focussing on the negative, mikey (tut tut)

So he's not one of the best ever because in his 2 years with Barcelona and 7 years with Napoli (back then equivalent to Newcastle Utd) he didn't win the European Cup? Winning the league (twice) with a club like that isn't all that then?

Not sure I follow your angle here.

Napoli broke the world record getting maradona and also bought maldini and a bunch of others.

They're newcastle sure but they're keegan's newcastle not pardew's,

just put "dholliday is right" and all will be well again.

Lets try this again.

Napoli broke the world transfer record getting maradona and also bought careca, giordano and a bunch of other internationals.

They were newcastle sure but keegan's newcastle not pardew's, a big spending ambitious team on the up.

He did better than Shearer did in similar circumstances, I'll give him that.

Lets try this again.

Napoli broke the world transfer record getting maradona and also bought careca, giordano and a bunch of other internationals.

They were newcastle sure but they're keegan's newcastle not pardew's, a big spending ambitious team on the up.
I prefered the first version.

Lets try this again.

They were newcastle sure but keegan's newcastle not pardew's, a big spending ambitious team on the up.

He did better than Shearer did in similar circumstances, I'll give him that.
well said, the one man team myth is exactly that, and always will be, there is no such thing in football at the very top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back