Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
large_45.jpg

article-2077198-0F3F8DDC00000578-621_634x345.jpg

article-1096922-02D5F7B3000005DC-372_468x351.jpg

0hgJTXq.jpg

Class and Dignity lid
What's the third picture supposed to be?

Are SKY in on it as well? The disgraceful way they ignored the red card foul on Ramires was utterly baffling.

Ok, if City win all their games and Chelsea beat them then City win...

Don't do it to yourself mate seriously, it's only more painful in the long run. You know its theirs now.

sorry but all the conspiracy sh1te n them being a lucky team ignores their massive amount of goals (even excludin pennos) n big victories vs arse spurs and us. with out suarez they arent close to the title, hes been massive for th4em in destroyin the w@nk teams.

sayin all that, i still think city might do it.

If they win it, they deserve to win it. However i will say this is without a doubt the worst state the league has, in terms of overall quality, been in for years.

Not taking anything away from us i mean were proper boss like, but there has been a number of occasions we have taken advantage of the rest of the leagues shiiteness

The tossers deserve to win it the form they have been in since january has been fantastic(alot of luck included) but will they win it again?,no chance in hell,average defence,average midfield,two strikers who have been in the form of there lives has won them the league,lppool have overachieved massively this season and next season will be back fighting for 4th at best,chelsea have been dire this season and are only 5 points off and city have been pretty crap aswell and arnt too far behind themselfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back