Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
MULTIQUOTE TIME!

Really? Michael F@cking Shields is and always was innocent you gobshyte. [Poor language removed] like you are an embarrassment. You're too emotional over them winning a title, grow the f@ck up. I know Michaels' family and pieces of [Poor language removed] like you make his life hell. Read up about the case and [Poor language removed]
How can you be so wrong is beyond me. Plenty of ACTUAL EVIDENCE is there, involving about 20-30 witnesses to the actual assault. Not to speak of Martin Georgiev's ACTUAL SCARS STILL ON HIS HEAD WHERE THEY WILL FOREVER BE, because of Shields' innocence.
Never found not guilty was he?

Yep

But but 20 of his mates said it was not him

LOLZ
Indeed.

No proof that this "evidence" Straw spoke of is actually justifiable - cuz he never gave it. Our government's requested it but it's not been given, and it probably won't be, as it doesn't exist. Was it not Straw himself that said that "this information was SAID to him" or something like that? Or "recently brought to his attention"? Seems totally legitimate, really.

thanks blue.but at what point did i try to equete the two..read my post again.even the bent turkish justice system finally had to admit they got it wrong.read the facts and not just the newspaper allegations mate.
Lols.

And as below:
Bulagarian mate. As in Bulgaria. I think it's time for you to admit you haven't got a clue!

apologise there stek..your right it was bulgaria but most of those non european countries accept a bung here and there ...wouldnt have happened on this country.based on the evidence supplied is the point i was trying to make.thats all..
We're in Europe though mate. x
Based on the arrogance and negligence shown by our powers that be in their defence of Mr Shields, I think Bulgaria should have requested that all of their nationals held at Her Majesty's pleasure be sent back to be pardoned by their government as they obviously cannot trust our legal system to provide justice for one of their own.
That's providing they actually want more violent thugs on their streets of course.
Can't disagree here, and why shouldn't we? Martin was saved because of the quick reactions of lots of doctors and had to have treatments for a long time, and will live with the scars, but his attacker, who a large number of people saw commit the crime, is serving a reduced sentence, and is also back in his home country, for no reason at all, at least not justifiable.

It's not our justice system that didn't do it's job - it did, quickly and effectively, as pointed out by the jailtime he was given. Yours (should I call it "bent" here as well?) shat themselves for some reason and decided to pardon a guy who nearly killed an innocent bartender going out of the coffee shop he works in to investigate a brawl/loads of noise.

Innocent lad, #JFMS really.

It's not our justice system that didn't do it's job - it did, quickly and effectively, as pointed out by the jailtime he was given. Yours (should I call it "bent" here as well?) shat themselves for some reason and decided to pardon a guy who nearly killed an innocent bartender going out of the coffee shop he works in to investigate a brawl/loads of noise.

Innocent lad, #JFMS really.

The motives for such a turn-around by Mr Straw have been questioned with the journalist Carole Malone "I'm sorry, but this whole thing strinks of subterfuge, incompetence and political wheeler-dealing. Can it be a coincidence that Michael's pardon comes after his father's threat to stand against Jack Straw in Blackburn at the next election unless his son was released?

Loads of full kit [Poor language removed] around the city centre today, going to be unbearable the next few months.

Saw that myself today. Boyfriend and girlfriend wearing his and hers kits. Embarrassing. I honestly had to stop and think for a second if they were playing today or not there were that many of them.

tumblr_m4vmwbto6z1qj3ir1.gif

The motives for such a turn-around by Mr Straw have been questioned with the journalist Carole Malone "I'm sorry, but this whole thing strinks of subterfuge, incompetence and political wheeler-dealing. Can it be a coincidence that Michael's pardon comes after his father's threat to stand against Jack Straw in Blackburn at the next election unless his son was released?
Damn bent Turkish government, lad.

Even we're not that bad, in reality. At least for us it's people from the mafia controlling that with money, and even they've not been able to lately (or have been shot by the opposing mafia really). This is the guy's dad who just went on and said he'd do something completely not-related, if true.

Personal well-being or justice? Hm...

Damn bent Turkish government, lad.

Even we're not that bad, in reality. At least for us it's people from the mafia controlling that with money, and even they've not been able to lately (or have been shot by the opposing mafia really). This is the guy's dad who just went on and said he'd do something completely not-related, if true.

Personal well-being or justice? Hm...

Kopites would defend Hitler if he wore a RS shirt

Everytime an English person does something abroad it must be the third world justice system at fault, they can never have actually done it. How we can criticise any justice system the absolute state ours is I'll never know. Kill a kid and you're out in 5 years. Years and years of police corruption. Yet we have programmes like Panorama somehow passing judgement on other countries legal systems.
its certainly not flawless but the sentances by some judges are very poor..unless you rob a bank or avoid tax that is..however we seem to be catching an awfull of these scum drugdealers lately and by taking from them their illgotten cars and houses and that seems to be a better solution to giving them more bird..and cheaper.

wow and im going to bulgaria for my next hols...good job they dont know me.be buying loads of cheap ciggies hopefully..for self purpose of course..anyone the allowance from the gestapo hmce at manc airport...dont want to make that mistake again..

its certainly not flawless but the sentances by some judges are very poor..unless you rob a bank or avoid tax that is..however we seem to be catching an awfull of these scum drugdealers lately and by taking from them their illgotten cars and houses and that seems to be a better solution to giving them more bird..and cheaper.
You're right there.

Shields should've stayed on his 15 years sentence.

wow and im going to bulgaria for my next hols...good job they dont know me.be buying loads of cheap ciggies hopefully..for self purpose of course..anyone the allowance from the gestapo hmce at manc airport...dont want to make that mistake again..
Feel free to do so, booze is also cheap.

Remember not to assault any bartenders or DJ's though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back