Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow and im going to bulgaria for my next hols...good job they dont know me.be buying loads of cheap ciggies hopefully..for self purpose of course..anyone the allowance from the gestapo hmce at manc airport...dont want to make that mistake again..

...Somehow forgetting that his cunning plan isn't quite as safe when posting it on an Evertonian forum..

apologise there stek..your right it was bulgaria but most of those non european countries accept a bung here and there ...wouldnt have happened on this country.based on the evidence supplied is the point i was trying to make.thats all..

Now that you've educated us that Turkey and Bulgaria are 'non-European countries' can you give us some help on the status of Brazil?

pita ..really need to be carefull in brasil if youre thinking of going for the world cup...birds and the boose are boss though but its not true that theyre all footballers and prostitutes there.ask the wife....by the way she plays centre forward..

apologise there stek..your right it was bulgaria but most of those non european countries accept a bung here and there ...wouldnt have happened on this country.based on the evidence supplied is the point i was trying to make.thats all..

I think if you had any conscience personally and as a club you'd have done the utmost to help the BULGARIAN authorities find the person responsible. Whoever that may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back