Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought rodgers was very lucky for the second game running, was painfully slow to react tactically yet again, and in both games a fluke 3rd goal saved him, if this continues you reds must have concerns about him managing on two fronts, take into account his transfers this season have largely been complete failures

The motives for such a turn-around by Mr Straw have been questioned with the journalist Carole Malone "I'm sorry, but this whole thing strinks of subterfuge, incompetence and political wheeler-dealing. Can it be a coincidence that Michael's pardon comes after his father's threat to stand against Jack Straw in Blackburn at the next election unless his son was released?
del boy...wtf is carole malone..

MULTIQUOTE TIME!

How can you be so wrong is beyond me. Plenty of ACTUAL EVIDENCE is there, involving about 20-30 witnesses to the actual assault. Not to speak of Martin Georgiev's ACTUAL SCARS STILL ON HIS HEAD WHERE THEY WILL FOREVER BE, because of Shields' innocence.

Indeed.

No proof that this "evidence" Straw spoke of is actually justifiable - cuz he never gave it. Our government's requested it but it's not been given, and it probably won't be, as it doesn't exist. Was it not Straw himself that said that "this information was SAID to him" or something like that? Or "recently brought to his attention"? Seems totally legitimate, really.

Lols.

And as below:

We're in Europe though mate. x

Can't disagree here, and why shouldn't we? Martin was saved because of the quick reactions of lots of doctors and had to have treatments for a long time, and will live with the scars, but his attacker, who a large number of people saw commit the crime, is serving a reduced sentence, and is also back in his home country, for no reason at all, at least not justifiable.

It's not our justice system that didn't do it's job - it did, quickly and effectively, as pointed out by the jailtime he was given. Yours (should I call it "bent" here as well?) shat themselves for some reason and decided to pardon a guy who nearly killed an innocent bartender going out of the coffee shop he works in to investigate a brawl/loads of noise.

Innocent lad, #JFMS really.
dualite .do we agree though that you joined in 2007...and when was the so called offence commited...mate..

dualite .do we agree though that you joined in 2007...and when was the so called offence commited...mate..
Europe's a continent mate.

???????
and by the way going to turkey next and have to change money...not euros though..please enlighten me also when they joined the eu...
I'm not from Turkey, the crime was not committed in Turkey, what is the meaning of this post?

thats what hitler thought in 1935..we are all seperate nations and we all have our own values..
I am not less confused by this.

Turkey isn't Bulgaria is what I was getting at.
The crime committed by Shields was not committed in Turkey, it was done in Bulgaria.
Hitler wasn't a nice man and I've no idea why you just involved him and his ideas in this.

Thought rodgers was very lucky for the second game running, was painfully slow to react tactically yet again, and in both games a fluke 3rd goal saved him, if this continues you reds must have concerns about him managing on two fronts, take into account his transfers this season have largely been complete failures
walk agree about the signings.very poor all of them.but did you see the bench .even had to put moses on.ffs.but being 2 up in both games surely had the game in hand,but thats football and it aint over till its over as you know..thats why i hate it when everyone seems to accept the league is already won...some blues were saying it even before yesterdays game...dont know what you think but before the everton wed game some fans were anticipating spending some money in the next january window when you get through to the final stages of the c/l....i mean hate counting chickens and all that but some of us are realists...maybe them quotes were from people who dont go the game or maybe true blues from overseas or whatever but to win 8 games out of 9 is some doing all the same and hopefully can continue for the rest of the season...

also only found out today that rodgers had left the family home in february...his childhood sweetheart as well..very sad that..it also stated that he has lost a stone and spent grands on platinum teeth and that..maybe insinuating as the sad press do that he may be looking for a younger fitter bird or something like that..hope thats not true either...always found myself that age only beautifies in a woman...

thats what hitler thought in 1935..we are all seperate nations and we all have our own values..
And Josef Fritzl comes from a different background and nation and has his own family values.

Again, your posts confused me more than they should, it's actually hilarious. I like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back