Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
article-0-1D2D924800000578-401_634x424.jpg

article-0-1D2D831700000578-710_634x385.jpg

Supposed to inspire them but in reality it just piles on the pressure, seeing that every day will leave them mentally drained come match day.

Basic psychology tbh. The players should exist in a cocoon, not have the enormity of their task shoved in their faces every available second.

They have had more penalties (by far) than anyone else in the league. You could argue that 10 of those penalties won them their 3 points. That's 20 extra points (from a draw). Twenty.

Liverpool are a terrible, terrible side, bar Suarez. I stand by what I said: if they do not get a penalty or a free-kick on the outside of the box to change the course of the match, they do not win their games anywhere near as often as they do with a decision.

theyre not though. I think its incredible how everything until now just seemed to fall into place for them - especially bloody Jose losing his first home game - but they are not a "terrible, terrible" side. The main thing is they are not as good as this season makes them seem, and I really don't see us as being too far off them going into next season, whether they win it or not.

Schwarzer is a bag of wank? Since when? And how did he have a worldie? He had one decentish save to make all match.

Oddity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back