Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
BmPqZESIEAAhMMd.jpg

They have had more penalties (by far) than anyone else in the league. You could argue that 10 of those penalties won them their 3 points. That's 20 extra points (from a draw). Twenty.

Liverpool are a terrible, terrible side, bar Suarez. I stand by what I said: if they do not get a penalty or a free-kick on the outside of the box to change the course of the match, they do not win their games anywhere near as often as they do with a decision.
The majority of them were penalties. They've also had some should-have-been penalties that weren't given.

Just had a RS mate ask if he can come the match with me next week so he can cheer Everton on.
He was a bit put out when i said no.
Dont you just love them ? ....

Let's stop ey. They're still massive favourites and just like they may have celebrated too early so are we. All I will take from it is a week of being able to read the paper and watch match of the day without any of the cult's propaganda. They've still got one and a half hands on it and you know what we're like at home, we may bottle it against cack sides to ruin our own season but we dont roll over for the big boys. Unbeaten at home against 5 of the other top 6 sides. Chelsea Srsenal United beaten, Liverpool lucky to leave with anything. Then look at our home record against city and cuty's away form this season. I'd be putting the memes away until its mathematically impossible for that lot.

Let's stop ey. They're still massive favourites and just like they may have celebrated too early so are we. All I will take from it is a week of being able to read the paper and watch match of the day without any of the cult's propaganda. They've still got one and a half hands on it and you know what we're like at home, we may bottle it against cack sides to ruin our own season but we dont roll over for the big boys. Unbeaten at home against 5 of the other top 6 sides. Chelsea Srsenal United beaten, Liverpool lucky to leave with anything. Then look at our home record against city and cuty's away form this season. I'd be putting the memes away until its mathematically impossible for that lot.

you clearly didn't see souness saying that city should be ashamed of themselves today because they made the game look easy

Were not saying they can't win it

We are buzzing off them getting beaten and being knocked down a peg

If they win it they have earned it, Maybe now though they will shut the [Poor language removed] up until its won

thats different from terrible, terrible though. i think we have the capability to be a better side than them with or without him, but whether we get consistent enough we will have to see!

I consider Newcastle terrible.

I consider their side on par with Newcastle.

Bar Suarez, of course. He's the anomaly that will be off to Spain in the summer. Once that happens, Aspas will make up the terrible 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back