Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I consider Newcastle terrible.

I consider their side on par with Newcastle.

Bar Suarez, of course. He's the anomaly that will be off to Spain in the summer. Once that happens, Aspas will make up the terrible 11.

Utter tripe

Liverpool have a good side end of, To say there on par with Newcaste is daft

As for Suarez being replaced by Aspas, They would go out and buy another top striker, They have always had good forward players

BkDGZhPCQAAEtQF.jpg

Utter tripe

As for Suarez being replaced by Aspas, They would go out and buy another top striker, They have always had good forward players

That's your opinion matey, an you're fully entitled to it.

I think they're gash, though.

Suarez goes and they spend the £50m on more gash, like Sakho and Aspas.

A team full of gash.

Utter tripe

Every time they get rid of a top striker they take a risk though.

He's awful with money Brenda IMO.

That's your opinion matey, an you're fully entitled to it.

I think they're gash, though.

Suarez goes and they spend the £50m on more gash, like Sakho and Aspas.

A team full of gash.

I thnnk he'll get a decent striker in if he does go, he had Costa lined up as a replacement for Suarez last summer, and he did buy Sturridge who has surprised me. But it all depends if that striker can adapt. Torres has flopped at Chelsea, it took Suarez time to adapt, Carroll was hahaha

I thnnk he'll get a decent striker in if he does go, he had Costa lined up as a replacement for Suarez last summer, and he did buy Sturridge who has surprised me. But it all depends if that striker can adapt. Torres has flopped at Chelsea, it took Suarez time to adapt, Carroll was hahaha

Any top striker is going to go elsewhere. That will leave them with either overrated players, or bad players.

You do know they're top of the league, mate?

I was speaking about this a couple of pages back. Check them, then change your sarcastic tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back