Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh, they'll ruin Newcastle, no doubt. They'll rip them apart like warm bread

Will have to hope Palace can play a blinder against them

.......of course they can still win it, but you have to think that it's City's if they win at our place. I suspect Palace will get something from the reds if City go top next Saturday. None of us will be counting our chickens, but the situation is much better than it was this morning.

Hibs nearly got out of jail, Mikey, great save at the end.

theyre not though. I think its incredible how everything until now just seemed to fall into place for them - especially bloody Jose losing his first home game - but they are not a "terrible, terrible" side. The main thing is they are not as good as this season makes them seem, and I really don't see us as being too far off them going into next season, whether they win it or not.

Would you say, excluding Suarez (and Lukaku), they are a better side then us?

I wouldn't.

They are a top 8 side, but a title-challenging side when everything goes their way.

1fb6e188d4c82487fb25a5531292bbc4.png

I wouldn't.

They are a top 8 side, but a title-challenging side when everything goes their way.

thats different from terrible, terrible though. i think we have the capability to be a better side than them with or without him, but whether we get consistent enough we will have to see!

I wouldn't.

I also think a lot of teams didn't know what to do against them; sit back and hope for the best or try and play them.

Apart from Suarez, possibly Sturridge they're an 'ok' side. Players like Sterling (who do not rate) and Henderson have had a good season due to the type of play. Sterling is perfect for the counter and Henderson as an engine on him.

Next season will be interesting to see how teamsset-up against them

.......of course they can still win it, but you have to think that it's City's if they win at our place. I suspect Palace will get something from the reds if City go top next Saturday. None of us will be counting our chickens, but the situation is much better than it was this morning.

Hibs nearly got out of jail, Mikey, great save at the end.

Collins missed a bloody sitter

Couldn't believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back