Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
BkDGZhPCQAAEtQF.jpg

Brendan's tranny ?

I consider Newcastle terrible.

I consider their side on par with Newcastle.

Bar Suarez, of course. He's the anomaly that will be off to Spain in the summer. Once that happens, Aspas will make up the terrible 11.

You are living in an alternate reality, sorry. They are nowhere near as good as their position says, but they are not terrible and not as bad as Newcastle. If, and hopefully he does, Suarez goes to Madrid then they will get somebody decent up there, you and I both know its unlikely Aspas will be in the first 11.

I do see weaknesses in their side like the centre-defence and centre-midfield that simply is not good enough to be regular title/champions league challengers, and they can go and spend money but its no guarantee of improvement or success.

You are living in an alternate reality, sorry. They are nowhere near as good as their position says, but they are not terrible and not as bad as Newcastle. If, and hopefully he does, Suarez goes to Madrid then they will get somebody decent up there, you and I both know its unlikely Aspas will be in the first 11.

I do see weaknesses in their side like the centre-defence and centre-midfield that simply is not good enough to be regular title/champions league challengers, and they can go and spend money but its no guarantee of improvement or success.

I rate their squad to be about the same as Newcastle's (pre-Cabaye to PSG). This is my opinion and nothing you can say or do will change that.

Aspas was sarcasm. They won't play him there but they'll be playing someone just as bad.

I was speaking about this a couple of pages back. Check them, then change your sarcastic tone.

You're spot on mate there's no difference at all between liverpool who are 1st with 80 points and who beat us 4-0 at their place and newcastle who are 9th with 46 points and who we beat 3-0 at their place.

I dunno how anyone can possibly see a difference in class between those two teams.

I think some people just don't get football much if they think the rs are better than newcastle.

newcastle will be fighting relegation next season. i don't rate liverpool's squad either, but you could have used a better example like soton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back