• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted because you all are convinced he's a racist little so and so and that is that, when in fact alot has been kept from the public. How would the public be perplexed by it if they don't know the facts? I don't, I've admitted my theory or assumptions are based on the dribs and drabs and I'll happily be proven wrong if it need be. I don't know if he'll be found guilty, im on the fence. You seem to think it's all done and dusted and it might well be, but you've all bigged it up that it's a foregone conclusion and if it was the case I think we'd know by know.

As I posted to you yesterday mate.

1 - He doesn't know Evra informally, ie as a friend who he has any rapport with.

2 - He was arguing with him.

3 - Using the word negrito in that above scenario is very offensive.

The above are facts.

It's disturbing to see the vast majority of Liverpool fans backing him to the hilt in complete ignorance of the above facts. All because he plays for your team. Where's your moral compass mate?

Gutted because you all are convinced he's a racist little so and so and that is that, when in fact alot has been kept from the public. How would the public be perplexed by it if they don't know the facts? I don't, I've admitted my theory or assumptions are based on the dribs and drabs and I'll happily be proven wrong if it need be. I don't know if he'll be found guilty, im on the fence. You seem to think it's all done and dusted and it might well be, but you've all bigged it up that it's a foregone conclusion and if it was the case I think we'd know by know.

Hoping Suarez's brief's arguments are of similar qualities to yours. If so, we'll never see the diving little **** again in England.

Iv not commented so far because in trying to be good on here an not get banned as much....

But your making it so, so hard.

your idiot, please [Poor language removed] off......

Aaaaarrrrrrehhhhhhhh.

Not one person has gave him neg rep so it's hardly like we've been rude to him. Just disappointing that he's had to create another account to try and win the debate. Poor show. We're incredibly tolerant and hospitable to fans of other clubs on here but that's a sly trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back