• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really want me to copy and paste the ip user log mate? Up to you like.

I was saying that you were decent yesterday I thought, it was a good debate and it didn't end with dummies out of the pram. Where as signing up as a different user today to continue the debate is a bit sly and uncalled for.

As long as there is no safety issues you can do what you like because it's a lie. I'm not the same as that Barragan, simply not true and you're probably saying it as a wind up, which is fair play.

And answer me again, what points have I said today that you haven't agreed with?

As long as there is no safety issues you can do what you like because it's a lie. I'm not the same as that Barragan, simply not true and you're probably saying it as a wind up, which is fair play.

And answer me again, what points have I said today that you haven't agreed with?

Ok mate, let me try and work a way to copy and paste it, I'll obviously blank out most of the address but can't believe that you're wanting this. Unless you've got multiple personality disorder in which I apologise, to you both of you.

Most of what you've said today mate has been a lesson in apologism, as I've pointed out by highlighting the use of the term negrito in that context.

Don't mate, once your IP address is known, it's quite simple to send you a virus or a trojan by the person sending it pretending to be the website you are on. Normally this isn't an issue on most sites as there is no way to tell if you are on it, however it is obvious when you are on a web forum like this. FACHT

You've been warned.

Cheers for the heads up then mate I just didn't know the safety issues and whatever, it's just petty that chico has reverted to silly little things like that when I'm a different person to the other red on here, I'll prove it any way I can.

Cheers for the heads up then mate I just didn't know the safety issues and whatever, it's just petty that chico has reverted to silly little things like that when I'm a different person to the other red on here, I'll prove it any way I can.

You'd maybe have to put a photo up mate.

Don't just go copying a random pic off the net though

Post a picture of you. Then one of the other you.

We can play spot the difference..

I just hope you can prove it Casa, some of them on here are trying to make all Reds fans look like weird duplicate account window licker types.

To the kopite (singular) on here. I was in the library today and I came across this book. I took a photo of the front cover for future reference. If the FA need a hand with the investigation they know where to find me.

20r07x2.png

It's clear chico is doing it for his own little argument to make me look like a silly little Kopite but you know what it's not like that. You all might not agree with my opinions but thats life, I haven't came here to wind you all up or troll, I came here to have a different type of debate with other football fans, simple as that. If I happened to meet you all in a pub we'd have a pint and talk about the football, this is no different and I didn't sign up to be part of any of this nonsense. Just a shame really.

It's clear chico is doing it for his own little argument to make me look like a silly little Kopite but you know what it's not like that. You all might not agree with my opinions but thats life, I haven't came here to wind you all up or troll, I came here to have a different type of debate with other football fans, simple as that. If I happened to meet you all in a pub we'd have a pint and talk about the football, this is no different and I didn't sign up to be part of any of this nonsense. Just a shame really.

So you're accusing him of making up the IP address ? :o It's your word against his.....

Ok mate, and like I said I hope you continue on this path, you've come across well except for being a bit too defensive over Suarez. But I suppose that's to be expected and we're just being a bit too cynical/rival fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back