• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone just sent me a PM and says it is possible that what he's saying is true, it's a minute possibility but we're not exactly going to know are we?

Based on that we should give him the benefit of the doubt, he seems a good sort.

So did Antonio Barragan and look what happened to him. Oh wait...

Didn't want to get dragged back in to this, but I'm not the same person as the other guy haha. Either you're outright lying or, more likely, doing something wrong. There'd be literally no need for me to make another account, his argument is slightly different to mine anyway. I live in West Derby so maybe he does too, I don't know.

Antonio barragan, previously I've been scared of getting loads of neg rep so I've kept my views quite conservative and factual based, but at the moment I'm smashed off my head so don't really care and Im going to put it this way:

[Poor language removed] off.

[Poor language removed] right off.

And never come back.

Antonio barragan, previously I've been scared of getting loads of neg rep so I've kept my views quite conservative and factual based, but at the moment I'm smashed off my head so don't really care and Im going to put it this way:

[Poor language removed] right off.

And never come back.

I'm thinking of Nolberto Dagoberto tomorrow. No, seriously, whatever you're using's either ****ed or something else. I don't know much about IPs, but I'm definitely not the other guy.

I'm thinking of Nolberto Dagoberto tomorrow. No, seriously, whatever you're using's either ****ed or something else. I don't know much about IPs, but I'm definitely not the other guy.

I don't know what that meant, but I reitirate:

You actually put your point across in an articulate and clever manner, but you're a Kopite so, again:

Didn't want to get dragged back in to this, but I'm not the same person as the other guy haha. Either you're outright lying or, more likely, doing something wrong. There'd be literally no need for me to make another account, his argument is slightly different to mine anyway. I live in West Derby so maybe he does too, I don't know.

Sure thing, Antonio Barragan Castellano. Or should I call you Tony Barry from Southend. It's as easy as ABC.

Sure thing, Antonio Barragan Castellano. Or should I call you Tony Barry from Southend. It's as easy as ABC.

Chris from Stockport. No, there's no way of me proving I'm not using two accounts but I'm really not. What would be the point?

Oh I djdnt read the other posts with this castellano fella.

I just found this because I wanted to tell a Kopite to [Poor language removed] OFF.

He is still posting here after the diving vids were put up? embarrassing.

Does he owe everyone on the forum a tenner now?

Probably not no, but at the same time there's no real need in making an account on an Everton forum when you're a Liverpool fan.

He's trying to put his arguement across, flawed as it maybe. Leave him to it, no one's getting upset except for you.

They aren't. Going down easy is when there is contact, however you probably can stay on your feet but you go down instead. A dive is when you throw yourself to the ground without there being any contact at all. How are they the same thing mate? Difference of opinion maybe and I've already said I hate the way he does it, I'm not backing him on that either way.

Wow, I love the way the RS have differing categories for diving and cheating. If you cannot accept that he is a gifted footballer but a disgrace as a man then there is no hope for you.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back