• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's splitting hairs really but I see your point. Arteta played for free kicks sometimes, making the most of contact but he didn't roll around feigning injury and trying to get opponents sent off which is the thing that really grinds my gears.

Yeah I agree mate, according to people who are clued up on Dutch football he done it alot over there and got away with it more, over here though it won't happen especially if people are onto it and talking about it. He won't get 50-50 decisions in his favour no more and partly will be down to his own fault.

Yeah I agree mate, according to people who are clued up on Dutch football he done it alot over there and got away with it more, over here though it won't happen especially if people are onto it and talking about it. He won't get 50-50 decisions in his favour no more and partly will be down to his own fault.

I don't think it is being talked about that much above the level of average fans. I don't read the tabloids really so can't comment there but I listen to Radio 5 and talksport daily and it hasn't been discussed except in passing, to my knowledge anyway. Even in the Rodwell sending off all the bad press was aimed at the referee.

I live up the road in Canny Farm which is only 2 mile away, might well be the same IP but it's not the same person so it's pointless. And no I don't owe anyone a tenner, the videos posted are of him going down like a [Poor language removed] when he could stay up, not diving ala Gerrard or Rooney. The one at Bolton was a pen, from the other angle his ankles are clipped by Knight as soft as it may be.

Verdict imminent. You getting nervous ABC ?

Anyone got that gif where he rakes his studs down Vincent Kompany's shin then goes down like a sack of ****e holding his head?

Does that one count as a dive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back