• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're accusing him of making up the IP address ? :o It's your word against his.....

Essentially yeah. There is no room or need for this, it's the internet and I just wanted to discuss football, I haven't made a duplicate account but for some reason he wants to make it out like there is.

Essentially yeah. There is no room or need for this, it's the internet and I just wanted to discuss football, I haven't made a duplicate account but for some reason he wants to make it out like there is.

Ok then mate, lets put it down to our expensive software being defunct. Suppose it could happen.

Seriously though, hope you stick around. Be warned there's a United fan posting regularly on here!

Mate he's posted concrete evidence that even you can't deny. If I were you I'd just own up and save what little dignity you have left.

Ok mate, and like I said I hope you continue on this path, you've come across well except for being a bit too defensive over Suarez. But I suppose that's to be expected and we're just being a bit too cynical/rival fans.

When you step back and think about it, Luis has been a credit to Uruguay, the City of Liverpool, and football as a whole. It's a shame that this legacy has been tarnished by Sir Alex.

Mate he's posted concrete evidence that even you can't deny. If I were you I'd just own up and save what little dignity you have left.

I'd post my full IP address on here if there wasn't any safety concerns, it's nothing like the one chico posted. So either he's winding me up which is fair enough or it's messed up somehow, but as I say lads and girls I only want to discuss footie with you lot and I didn't create two accounts.

I'd post my full IP address on here if there wasn't any safety concerns, it's nothing like the one chico posted. So either he's winding me up which is fair enough or it's messed up somehow, but as I say lads and girls I only want to discuss footie with you lot and I didn't create two accounts.

It might be because your Provider's bouncing the connection through a Proxy. I think BT does that, but each user still has a unique proxy IP.

It might be because your Provider's bouncing the connection through a Proxy. I think BT does that, but each user still has a unique proxy IP.

Fair enough, if that's plausible then I apologise Castellano. It is showing as an identical IP to Antonio Barragan but you may both be on BT. I can't say I'm too technical minded with these things.

Strange that both accounts had similar types of names and that the opening posts sounded very similar....

Someone just sent me a PM and says it is possible that what he's saying is true, it's a minute possibility but we're not exactly going to know are we?

Based on that we should give him the benefit of the doubt, he seems a good sort.

Someone just sent me a PM and says it is possible that what he's saying is true, it's a minute possibility but we're not exactly going to know are we?

Based on that we should give him the benefit of the doubt, he seems a good sort.
throw the kunt in the mersey if he comes back on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back