• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
INSTANT REPLAY

Said it before, but I cannot wait for the day when an ex-kopite does an auto-bio and tells of how this, the melwood banners, we go again, etc. all built up too much pressure which they couldn't cope with. Imagine the thick bastards trying to comprehend it was their fault their team failed. Haha

Unfortunately, mainly a young squad so could be waiting for these revelations for some time. I'm certain it will happen though. Was a pressure cooker environment for their players.

RAWK..................................

a highly paid [Poor language removed] on a certain radio show said today "its a bad day for Liverpool". I was sick to the stomach, honestly. Not because he was remotely right, but because shitheads like him can actually be given the airtime to pontificate our supposed situation without evidence or credulity. I've seen Luis in many places, particularly Tesco Allerton, but I once saw Luis in Costa Coffee in the Albert Dock - it was empty so when I stood up we caught each others eye, he held my gaze momentarily and to this day I wish I'd said "we love you Luis". Alas I didn't but he knew.

(Luis Suarez)
I dreamed of him yesterday by the way.
I was playing in a Hillsborough remembrance game. He set up Stevie for the first goal. Stevie raced to my room to celebrate. Suarez then set up Harry Kewell for the second. We then hugged. He explained why he's leaving (it's about a girl, apparently). Told him I understood but that I wanted a pic and a signed shirt before he left. He agreed. We hugged again. He then sang YNWA in spanish, and promised that his next child will be born at Anfield.
Boss dream that. What can you do?
(both assists were mind blowing by the way).
Every time I see yet more of this ludicrous behaviour I think, nah it must be us lot or mancs, or some other stealthy interlopers taking the mick, but they're so paranoid and lock/ban friendly over there, it seems like a high percentage of them really are genuine insights into the strange hive mind of the kopite hordes, which is initially funny, but then increasingly terrifying.

a highly paid [Poor language removed] on a certain radio show said today "its a bad day for Liverpool". I was sick to the stomach, honestly. Not because he was remotely right, but because shitheads like him can actually be given the airtime to pontificate our supposed situation without evidence or credulity. I've seen Luis in many places, particularly Tesco Allerton, but I once saw Luis in Costa Coffee in the Albert Dock - it was empty so when I stood up we caught each others eye, he held my gaze momentarily and to this day I wish I'd said "we love you Luis". Alas I didn't but he knew.
Such self-parody is so egregious that I wonder whether it's a wind-up. Surely, SURELY, someone on RAWK didn't write that in serious fashion.??

a highly paid [Poor language removed] on a certain radio show said today "its a bad day for Liverpool". I was sick to the stomach, honestly. Not because he was remotely right, but because ****heads like him can actually be given the airtime to pontificate our supposed situation without evidence or credulity. I've seen Luis in many places, particularly Tesco Allerton, but I once saw Luis in Costa Coffee in the Albert Dock - it was empty so when I stood up we caught each others eye, he held my gaze momentarily and to this day I wish I'd said "we love you Luis". Alas I didn't but he knew.

(Luis Suarez)
I dreamed of him yesterday by the way.
I was playing in a Hillsborough remembrance game. He set up Stevie for the first goal. Stevie raced to my room to celebrate. Suarez then set up Harry Kewell for the second. We then hugged. He explained why he's leaving (it's about a girl, apparently). Told him I understood but that I wanted a pic and a signed shirt before he left. He agreed. We hugged again. He then sang YNWA in spanish, and promised that his next child will be born at Anfield.
Boss dream that. What can you do?
(both assists were mind blowing by the way).
Drop kick me Jesus through the goalposts of life.

Madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back