• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even in paint form he still looks like a fat, odious, plazzy faced, porcelain toothed, tranny bothering, pig fingering, wife leaving, full on shitehawk.
I have a sneaky feeling your not too fond of B-rod,or am I reading it wrong?

Funnily enough, I noticed their bile for him (since he said Suarez "was now at one of the greatest clubs in the world") while I was in hysterics looking at the RAWK 'new banners' thread. This.....

xx.gif

Re: New Banner Ideas
« Reply #8163 on: Yesterday at 05:38:31 PM »
After saying Suarez is now at a great club.

Especially for the CL:

"Sepp Blatter is Senile".

Frighteningly ingenious aren't they

Cracker that. They may as well have one with "Sepp Blatter is Swiss" on it.

To be fair.. They aren't the only merseyside club that sung that last season....

(Awaits the abuse)

You deserve it all

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28303766

Liverpool striker Iago Aspas to join Sevilla on season-long loan deal
Sevilla have signed Liverpool striker Iago Aspas on a season-long loan.

The Spanish club may exercise the right to buy the 26-year-old at the end of the campaign, with a three-year deal already agreed.

Aspas joined Liverpool from Celta Vigo at the beginning of last season for a fee of £7m.

But the Spaniard made only 14 appearances for the Reds - nine of them as a substitute - and scored just one goal.

His move is subject to passing a medical.

Liverpool have agreed the £75m sale of striker Luis Suarez to Barcelona, but are closing in on a £20m move for Benfica winger Lazar Markovic to add to deals already completed for former Southampton pair Adam Lallana and Rickie Lambert.

Brenda the master strategist strikes again! another 7 million well spent !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back