• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine Reus to be depressed enough as it is, missing out on WC glory. Having to put up with a rumour linking him to a second tier European outfit might just push him over the edge.

Players like Reus are way out of Liverpool's league...way, way out of it.

article-2691645-1FA3DFB200000578-642_636x382.jpg

It will become toxic on the media front if the RS don't start well.

I think there could be a collapse next season. They had a lot of belief in themselves last season and I think a huge amount of that was down to the psycho they just sold. When you think of players to drive them on and take responsibility, without that comfort zone of Suarez goals, you can only think of their captain and well he is really not that good anymore.

You come to Everton and their is a solid base built on so the new players can slot in easier. I think over there it is too much of a mixed bag and is liable to fall apart with a bad start to the season.

Another thing is it was amazing how many teams played into their hands by defending with a high line against them, unlike Villa for example who had some success. Everybody knows they were quick on the counter last season so at least half of the league will now shut up shop and they will struggle.

We will see them off in a knockout game in Europa after they get booted out of the Champs League, AND we will finish above them.

I think there could be a collapse next season. They had a lot of belief in themselves last season and I think a huge amount of that was down to the psycho they just sold. When you think of players to drive them on and take responsibility, without that comfort zone of Suarez goals, you can only think of their captain and well he is really not that good anymore.

You come to Everton and their is a solid base built on so the new players can slot in easier. I think over there it is too much of a mixed bag and is liable to fall apart with a bad start to the season.

Another thing is it was amazing how many teams played into their hands by defending with a high line against them, unlike Villa for example who had some success. Everybody knows they were quick on the counter last season so at least half of the league will now shut up shop and they will struggle.

We will see them off in a knockout game in Europa after they get booted out of the Champs League, AND we will finish above them.

Last season they knew they had a free run at the PL without a European workload. It was a massive advantage to a team who could guarantee at least one of its forwards would get them well over 20 goals in the league (31 as it turned out). Add that to the outrageous amount of penalties they were given and it was a perfect storm...thankfully a storm that fizzled out just in time when they bottled it.

At least two of those three factors aren't in play this coming season and they have almost no chance of doing anything similar. 10/1 they are with the bookies to win the title. I think if they qualify for the CL again it'll be considered a very, very good season for Liverpool. With the players they have now and the ones they are likely to get (Origi, Markovic plus Lovren and maybe another defender) I can see Liverpool battling it out for 4th/5th/6th/7th spots with us, Spurs and United. They wont be in the shake up for 1st/2nd/3rd that's for sure.

RAWK..................................

a highly paid prick on a certain radio show said today "its a bad day for Liverpool". I was sick to the stomach, honestly. Not because he was remotely right, but because ****heads like him can actually be given the airtime to pontificate our supposed situation without evidence or credulity. I've seen Luis in many places, particularly Tesco Allerton, but I once saw Luis in Costa Coffee in the Albert Dock - it was empty so when I stood up we caught each others eye, he held my gaze momentarily and to this day I wish I'd said "we love you Luis". Alas I didn't but he knew.

(Luis Suarez)
I dreamed of him yesterday by the way.
I was playing in a Hillsborough remembrance game. He set up Stevie for the first goal. Stevie raced to my room to celebrate. Suarez then set up Harry Kewell for the second. We then hugged. He explained why he's leaving (it's about a girl, apparently). Told him I understood but that I wanted a pic and a signed shirt before he left. He agreed. We hugged again. He then sang YNWA in spanish, and promised that his next child will be born at Anfield.
Boss dream that. What can you do?
(both assists were mind blowing by the way).

Meanwhile over on RAWK, the natives are more concerned with arts and crafts...as its banner time
xx.gif

Re: New Banner Ideas
« Reply #8160 on: Yesterday at 03:51:32 PM »
Quote from: NorthamptonKopite on July 11, 2014, 07:53:18 PM
Was thinking in answer to the 'He scores when he wants' chants I would make a Sturridge banner that just says.

'He'll dance when he wants'

Then a silhouette of Sturridge doing the dance.

This is really the worst chant in the history of football, and therefore I'm not a fan. I'm still a fan of the "tonight, we dance" or whatever someone suggested a few months ago.

Meanwhile over on RAWK, the natives are more concerned with arts and crafts...as its banner time
xx.gif

Re: New Banner Ideas
« Reply #8160 on: Yesterday at 03:51:32 PM »
Quote from: NorthamptonKopite on July 11, 2014, 07:53:18 PM
Was thinking in answer to the 'He scores when he wants' chants I would make a Sturridge banner that just says.

'He'll dance when he wants'

Then a silhouette of Sturridge doing the dance.

This is really the worst chant in the history of football, and therefore I'm not a fan. I'm still a fan of the "tonight, we dance" or whatever someone suggested a few months ago.
Its this type of nonsense that stirs a love hate relationship in me
I love the fact they are so pathetic in their out kopiting each other and it givees me a reason to hate them more
if thats possible

RAWK..................................

a highly paid [Poor language removed] on a certain radio show said today "its a bad day for Liverpool". I was sick to the stomach, honestly. Not because he was remotely right, but because shitheads like him can actually be given the airtime to pontificate our supposed situation without evidence or credulity. I've seen Luis in many places, particularly Tesco Allerton, but I once saw Luis in Costa Coffee in the Albert Dock - it was empty so when I stood up we caught each others eye, he held my gaze momentarily and to this day I wish I'd said "we love you Luis". Alas I didn't but he knew.

(Luis Suarez)
I dreamed of him yesterday by the way.
I was playing in a Hillsborough remembrance game. He set up Stevie for the first goal. Stevie raced to my room to celebrate. Suarez then set up Harry Kewell for the second. We then hugged. He explained why he's leaving (it's about a girl, apparently). Told him I understood but that I wanted a pic and a signed shirt before he left. He agreed. We hugged again. He then sang YNWA in spanish, and promised that his next child will be born at Anfield.
Boss dream that. What can you do?
(both assists were mind blowing by the way).

Oh just eff off. Seriously this is getting beyond a joke. Someone round them all up and put them out of their misery.

These people sit at home all day only leaving the house to collect their gyro and to pick up a bottle of strong cider, reading a thesaurus to try and impress their fellow insane friends on the internet in a competition of who can write the most pungent crap imaginable. They all pat each other on the back and reminisce about 'der istree' and how much they love Luis, despite him continuously dragging their name through a cesspit.

Not to be outdone, occasionally one will write a poem, without a hint of irony, much to the applause of the cult. I can't believe these are real people.

Please, please, please, if there is a God up there just match up Barcelona with Liverpool in the Champions League this year. Suarez to win a penalty as a result of a Steevie G tackle and sending off, only for goofy to convert and to kiss the Barca badge. Please just make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back