• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAWK..................................

a highly paid [Poor language removed] on a certain radio show said today "its a bad day for Liverpool". I was sick to the stomach, honestly. Not because he was remotely right, but because shitheads like him can actually be given the airtime to pontificate our supposed situation without evidence or credulity. I've seen Luis in many places, particularly Tesco Allerton, but I once saw Luis in Costa Coffee in the Albert Dock - it was empty so when I stood up we caught each others eye, he held my gaze momentarily and to this day I wish I'd said "we love you Luis". Alas I didn't but he knew.

(Luis Suarez)
I dreamed of him yesterday by the way.
I was playing in a Hillsborough remembrance game. He set up Stevie for the first goal. Stevie raced to my room to celebrate. Suarez then set up Harry Kewell for the second. We then hugged. He explained why he's leaving (it's about a girl, apparently). Told him I understood but that I wanted a pic and a signed shirt before he left. He agreed. We hugged again. He then sang YNWA in spanish, and promised that his next child will be born at Anfield.
Boss dream that. What can you do?
(both assists were mind blowing by the way).
The comical thing is that Suarez wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. He's the most self-serving cynical player in the game today. All that adulation for someone who couldn't give a flying one about them.

I think there could be a collapse next season. They had a lot of belief in themselves last season and I think a huge amount of that was down to the psycho they just sold. When you think of players to drive them on and take responsibility, without that comfort zone of Suarez goals, you can only think of their captain and well he is really not that good anymore.

Think it will depend on how they start the season. If they struggle to beat teams then it'll be a case of oh [Poor language removed] Suarez is gone, and we seen last season with utd when the fear factor went. Players who were winning titles looked hopeless and lost, because they lost there talisman and fear figure in Ferguson. Hopefully the rs losing there's has the same effect. But it all depends on how they start. A good start an Suarez is an after thought, a bad 1 and the fear and doubt will take over.

lets be hones there. Them spending the money is them investing in the future. All their players they sign will become world class one day and they will win the league. If they do well next year then it will be down to rodgers investment in all these great young players. If they dont do well it will be down to suarez leaving and him being irreplacable.

either way they have a cover story for next season. Would make me laugh if they failed and all the young players ended up being as good as assaidi/alberto/borini

Its this type of nonsense that stirs a love hate relationship in me
I love the fact they are so pathetic in their out kopiting each other and it givees me a reason to hate them more
if thats possible

That's right...they are serial crackpots. Scary when you think they are amonsgst us somewhere. Evertonians on the other hand maintain artistic licence and prefer their works of art to err on the side of minimalism......

banner.webp

Its beyond farce now how the Echo oozes over the RS. As if their World Cup contingent were stretched by their p/poor performances. The self proclaimed "broken" man Gerrard had his flipflops on as soon as, posing for photos on the beach. Id love them to trot this excuse out though when theyre struggling next season...they 'do' laughing stock ever so well.

lol, come November when Me La is blowing out his arse in yet another pitiful performance you can hear them now.....

DEM TRE GAMEZ AT DER WURLD CUP DID HIM IM TELLAN YA LAD, HEZ NAKERED.
Basically none they were all home early

Its beyond farce now how the Echo oozes over the RS. As if their World Cup contingent were stretched by their p/poor performances. The self proclaimed "broken" man Gerrard had his flipflops on as soon as, posing for photos on the beach. Id love them to trot this excuse out though when theyre struggling next season...they 'do' laughing stock ever so well.

Sakko was the onky one who played past the first round, Mignolet and Coates were in the bench.

And Lallana and Lambert got to spend a few weeks training with their new teammates but that benefit is curiously absent.

Look bitterz, deev supplied two fuuukkkkin graffs der dat prove dat der red men av been set up by dat Blatter. Its a Feefa vendetta. lids.

Look bitterz, deev supplied two fuuukkkkin graffs der dat prove dat der red men av been set up by dat Blatter. Its a Feefa vendetta. lids.

Funnily enough, I noticed their bile for him (since he said Suarez "was now at one of the greatest clubs in the world") while I was in hysterics looking at the RAWK 'new banners' thread. This.....

xx.gif

Re: New Banner Ideas
« Reply #8163 on: Yesterday at 05:38:31 PM »
After saying Suarez is now at a great club.

Especially for the CL:

"Sepp Blatter is Senile".

Frighteningly ingenious aren't they

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back