• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer it when there's a slow build up and then they reveal themselves. This bloke suffered from premature ejaculation. He just got too excited, too early.
Entertainment that mate. Being all pally and doing a few back pats. Then the froth starts forming and they lose it.

The best part is that they care enough to lurk in the background. We're in their shadow though.

Oh aye yeah.

I prefer it when there's a slow build up and then they reveal themselves. This bloke suffered from premature ejaculation. He just got too excited, too early.

like cockachoo?

i'd prefer the morons to reveal themselves within the first 10 mins and get banned tbh. it's surely not the hardest thing in the world to just come on here and either be civil and honest or to pretend you're a blue. most of these mongs come on here and never leave this thread, they never post in the actual everton forum, they really make "internet pretending" to seem a lot harder than it probably is.

like cockachoo?

i'd prefer the morons to reveal themselves within the first 10 mins and get banned tbh. it's surely not the hardest thing in the world to just come on here and either be civil and honest or to pretend you're a blue. most of these mongs come on here and never leave this thread, they never post in the actual everton forum, they really make "internet pretending" to seem a lot harder than it probably is.
Nah its better when they disguise themselves good and wear the mask well for a while.

Then they slip up with a ' we ' when referring to their team. Or mention a fact that only a kopite would know.Its ace that.... their world caves in that theyve been rumbled.....

I know a few on here in the last few months. Strangely not even a murmor out of them since slippards horror show. Well tip toeing around like trying to hold the mask up.

I prefer it when there's a slow build up and then they reveal themselves.

Yeah, that can be good. Intervals of say five or six relatively inane inoffensive posts, followed by a post highlighting a link that shows EFC/it's fans in a poor light etc, just asking for opinion etc. Them pretending to be Blue, the GOT mods pretending to think they are...all part of the fun.

Although the poll results on wanting the [Poor language removed] to win the title did show that the infestation had gotten out of control.

Suarez was the amazing for them last season, he also made other players look so much better, will be surprised if they carry on with the same form as last season, cant see them scoring 3 a game without Suarez.

Just imagine this place if they hadn't bottled it. ffs. Thank god they did.

Ste gerrard, gerrard
He slipped on his fookin are
He gave it to demba ba
Ste gerrard gerrard

Suarez was the amazing for them last season, he also made other players look so much better, will be surprised if they carry on with the same form as last season, cant see them scoring 3 a game without Suarez.

gerrard will never be the same player again, he'll be mentally shot after last season, the last thing a team needs is their captain constantly being the worst player of the 22 on the pitch. he looked utterly lost in the WC. we'll see, i just think he'll be making plenty of visits to the psyciatrist this coming season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back