• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urgh, you're gonna make me defend him here.. But he's torn us a new a-hole a few times & dragged them through FA cup & CL finals. I'd be sleeping next to a jizz soaked life-sized teddy of Ross Barkley if he did that for us. (Sorry if you're ever reading this Ross- I wouldn't really)

Not arsed.

This is about Steven Gerrard not what Ross Barkley may or may not do in the future.

gerrardpl.webp

I don't get what I have said which is so bad. I have said Chelsea and City pay higher wages than Liverpool which I believe is easy enough to research. Can see things are starting to become nasty even though I don't believe I have said anything disrespectful. I was asked a question and answered it honestly, clearly that wasn't the responce others wanted. Sorry I didn't accommodate those people by pretending I am not happy with Liverpool's progress and current situation on and off the pitch.
If you want sycophants, I think a rs forum is the place for you mate.

Don't worry Tom cleverly is still available.

what are you on about you [Poor language removed]?

are you on about can? i've seen two posts about it, nobody celebrating about. also it's pre-season atm, how can that be the highlight of our season?

what's the point in you coming on here to post to call us scum, not exactly going to last long are you? especially when your posting deluded drivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back