• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth have these kopites come to the conclusion that they don't spend money?

It must stem from the fact that the money they spend is on nothing but wet wank, so it doesn't count. Only an absolute moron would sell your most influential player, continue spending millions on said wank and not address the fact they shipped 50 goals.

Forget hiring that plumber, celotape should do the trick.

How on earth have these kopites come to the conclusion that they don't spend money?

It must stem from the fact that the money they spend is on nothing but wet wank, so it doesn't count. Only an absolute moron would sell your most influential player, continue spending millions on said wank and not address the fact they shipped 50 goals.

Forget hiring that plumber, celotape should do the trick.
Don't even bother mentioning to them the money they spent on Carroll, Downing, and Adam. Those three don't count apparently.

Don't even bother mentioning to them the money they spent on Carroll, Downing, and Adam. Those three don't count apparently.

i'm intruiged by how many players they have bought for more money than our record ever transfer fee - all to still finish below us 2 seasons on the trot

Is remy the rat any good? I seem to remember his scoring for fun last season.

*visits utoob

i think he's top player, pacey and has a great finish on him. how well he'll do alongside sturridge is another thing, they're too samey and i can't imagine the link up will be anything near suarez and sturridge's. bit of a bargian for £8.5m seeing as it's liverpool and they have no shame to lose anymore. why worry about his rapes if they're them? he's a saint compared to the player he's replacing.

Ha Ha.

That's pissed on their chips.

Brent looked furious before that PNE game in interview today. I reckon he put Borini in the line up to punish him.

There's bad Ju Ju knocking about LFC now. They are not happy campers.

Well, he installed so much faith into the kid to begin with having known him at Chelsea, got him to Swansea, then making him one of his first buys. He's like that bird that you knew was a mistake but will just never goes away because she's in love.

i think he's top player, pacey and has a great finish on him. how well he'll do alongside sturridge is another thing, they're too samey and i can't imagine the link up will be anything near suarez and sturridge's. bit of a bargian for £8.5m seeing as it's liverpool and they have no shame to lose anymore. why worry about his rapes if they're them? he's a saint compared to the player he's replacing.

Seems to be a bit injury prone though.

Was out a fair amount for QPR when he joined in Jan. Then out for a few months for the barcodes.

The myth that is Steven Gerrard.

Never won a League Title and never done anything on the International stage.
For all my pisstaking, he's been an outstanding footballer, probably one of the best English midfielders, who like the rest of his generation never did it in an England top. If he would of left Liverpool for Chelsea, he would of won the lot.
Still he has a lot of tw@ttish features which make him enjoyable to buzz off.

For all my pisstaking, he's been an outstanding footballer, probably one of the best English midfielders, who like the rest of his generation never did it in an England top. If he would of left Liverpool for Chelsea, he would of won the lot.

He single handly cost them a league title.

Jack of all trades...master of none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back