• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get what I have said which is so bad. I have said Chelsea and City pay higher wages than Liverpool which I believe is easy enough to research. Can see things are starting to become nasty even though I don't believe I have said anything disrespectful. I was asked a question and answered it honestly, clearly that wasn't the responce others wanted. Sorry I didn't accommodate those people by pretending I am not happy with Liverpool's progress and current situation on and off the pitch.

I don't get what I have said which is so bad. I have said Chelsea and City pay higher wages than Liverpool which I believe is easy enough to research. Can see things are starting to become nasty even though I don't believe I have said anything disrespectful. I was asked a question and answered it honestly, clearly that wasn't the responce others wanted. Sorry I didn't accommodate those people by pretending I am not happy with Liverpool's progress and current situation on and off the pitch.

No it wasn't that at all mate. It was the part where you was being a tit.

i.e. most of your posts.

Happy that you just sold der best player in der world and replaced him with Rickie Lambert?

BOSS

Bs6kbpQIEAATj0X.png

lol

Hahahahahaha.

Nothing about you doing your usual thing on spending more than the majority of the division on new players again this summer. Oh no, you see it's not about the transfer fees, it's about the wages now.

Poor, poor Liverpool. The game is spoilt by money.

You utterly clueless whopper. You're a great fit for that club.

boooom, have that lid

Happy that you just sold der best player in der world and replaced him with Rickie Lambert?

BOSS
In truth happy we got such a wedge for him. He is the best player I have ever seen for Liverpool but there is no denying he has mental issues. The ammount of games he sat out for Liverpool because of bans wasn't acceptable and if I'm honest the minute he bit the bloke again I thought we'd be lucky to recuperate 40 million for him. Big players have come and gone for Liverpool for years, we always seem to move on just as yourselves do.

In truth happy we got such a wedge for him. He is the best player I have ever seen for Liverpool but there is no denying he has mental issues. The ammount of games he sat out for Liverpool because of bans wasn't acceptable and if I'm honest the minute he bit the bloke again I thought we'd be lucky to recuperate 40 million for him. Big players have come and gone for Liverpool for years, we always seem to move on just as yourselves do.

Neither team has moved on, we have both been overtaken by other teams, in our case a lack of money to spend on players, in your case, a succession of utterly clueless bellends who couldnt spot on a player if he was on fire.

YNWA

Ace revisionism. Just ace!

Please don't stop, this is exactly the things you do that make me love you SO much!

Is remy the rat any good? I seem to remember his scoring for fun last season.

*visits utoob

Neither team has moved on, we have both been overtaken by other teams, in our case a lack of money to spend on players, in your case, a succession of utterly clueless bellends who couldnt spot on a player if he was on fire.

YNWA
No team stays at the top forever. We have been taken over by teams and we have bounced back, I have no doubt that will happen again. It's strange that people expect a Liverpool fan to be down. We were seventh the season before last with nothing to get excited about. Things are different now in my eyes and I am excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back