• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he said it.

billshanklyquotes.jpg

And their star player acted upon it.

Ha Ha Ha. Blown out of the water by his own God.

What I have heard is that Stevie has been in Ross's ear and there is a possibility that there may be an offer at some point, I'd imagine Ross won't consider it being a blue but you never know in football.
The same Stevie that according to Ross said
‘He told me I’m from Liverpool, a local lad playing for the team I support, and there is nothing better,’ says Barkley, who caught the eye during his cameo in the 4-0 win. ‘He’s done that throughout his career. He said playing is the main thing, going to another team and not playing would be no good for my development.

‘I was a bit star-struck when I first joined up but Steven was good to me when I was away. I sat next to him on the coach and he gave me loads of advice. He said the big hitters are going to be looking at me but the main thing for me is to stay with the club I’m at, the team I support and love, which is Everton.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rrard-told-I-leave-Everton.html#ixzz37w1VsbFI

The same Stevie that according to Ross said
‘He told me I’m from Liverpool, a local lad playing for the team I support, and there is nothing better,’ says Barkley, who caught the eye during his cameo in the 4-0 win. ‘He’s done that throughout his career. He said playing is the main thing, going to another team and not playing would be no good for my development.

‘I was a bit star-struck when I first joined up but Steven was good to me when I was away. I sat next to him on the coach and he gave me loads of advice. He said the big hitters are going to be looking at me but the main thing for me is to stay with the club I’m at, the team I support and love, which is Everton.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rrard-told-I-leave-Everton.html#ixzz37w1VsbFI

ownedconnectfour.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back