• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which players are them?

Which players are they?

Got to be honest I have no idea of any good players Everton are linked with but I'm sure there will be some good loan signings.

What I have heard is that Stevie has been in Ross's ear and there is a possibility that there may be an offer at some point, I'd imagine Ross won't consider it being a blue but you never know in football.
"stevie".

*chuckles*

Which players are them?

Which players are they?

Got to be honest I have no idea of any good players Everton are linked with but I'm sure there will be some good loan signings.

What I have heard is that Stevie has been in Ross's ear and there is a possibility that there may be an offer at some point, I'd imagine Ross won't consider it being a blue but you never know in football.

i think that is the worst attempt at a wind-up ever. how you don't consider lukaku good is beyond me, the stats speak for themselves.

as far as ross is concerned, if he goes to a better team like city then so be it, you can bet your bottom dollar everton fans won't be sending him bullets in the post though, nor would he be too cowardly like that heroic brave steven gerrard to actually shy away from bettering himself. who knows, if liverpool fans didn't threaten him to stay, you may have actually won the title and not had a liability in midfield.

The manager is clueless, "Stevie G/Hendo/Sterling/Johnson" were shown to be totally average just a few weeks ago, they lost a world class striker/rat where they just can't replace the sheer quality, and Sturridge missed a hatfull at the WC as main striker.

No way can they win it, the refs will not get away with the [Poor language removed] they allowed them to pull last season.
That post became pointless after the first sentence. He took a team from 7th to 2nd. I'm not saying he's a genius but he is a very good manager. You using 'they were bad at the WC' as an argument works against you as, if anything, it shows that he can get the best out of players

Which players are them?

Which players are they?

You tragic, tragic bellwipe.

You serious mate ?

They celebrated the title in March lad......... March !!!

The team were even in on the act, when they had won the game against Spurs. The media soon followed and every tom, penis and harry were strolling around with lob ons at the prospect. As an Evertonian, the mocking wasn't silly at all, it was euphoric.
Yeah and that's pretty funny. But they still finished 2nd.

Which players are them?

Which players are they?

What I have heard is that Stevie has been in Ref's ear and there is a possibility that there may be an offer at some point, I'd imagine Ross won't consider it being a blue but you never know in football.

Sorry mate, had to just correct that mistake for you.

Which players are them?

Which players are they?

I am literally crying and shaking.

Well he said it.

billshanklyquotes.jpg

And their star player acted upon it.

Which players are them?

Which players are they?

Maybe steven george gerrard should have had a word in Sanchez's ear instead, who would give up the chance to join the Premier league champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back