• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the money is coming from corporates. Also we still have the players from last year and have brought in what look to be better players than Aspas, Moses etc....Time will tell but I am much happier with our business so far than I imagine you are with your clubs "no"?

will you be calling it "Emirates North" when the work is done?

Celebrating injuries, classy

tumblr_n8mt1kOgmO1t21zyyo1_250.gif

No one is celebrating the injury. It's merely being pointed out.

As for Kopites 'dreaming' - it's part and parcel of being a football supporter - or a supporter of ANY sport. The problem is that Kopites become so immersed in it that it overpowers them. When the disappointment hits, it hits HARD. The reaction is often vicious.

Kopites don't do 'philosophical'.

Suarez has single handedly dragged the club through dirt for 3 years. Racism, club and international bans, diving, cheating, injuring opponents, holding the club to ransom, finally forced his way out. Brent on Suarez : ' I know for however long I am at Liverpool, whenever I leave I will have become a better manager and a better person because of Luis Suarez and for that I thank him so much '.

Days after the sale of Suarez, Brent signs Loic Remy.

A player who failed to show up for a transfer to a club and instead signed for another team because they offered him a better wage, despite them being rock bottom of the league. A player who was arrested over an alleged gang rape that took place on 6 May, 2013.

I'm currently browsing the tinterweb for one of those popcorn making machines.

Its like some Hollywood movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back