• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least I haven't had dogs abuse. I see a lot on here tipping Liverpool for collapse now Suarez has gone and Liverpool's season to be a disaster. If that is the case I'm sure all those same people can only see Evertons season being more successful and likely to finish above a team who have sold their best player, rubbish manager, rubbish current crop of players with also rubbish new signings to add. " Yep taking into account all that it really will be a poor season for Everton if they were to finish below that" wouldn't you agree?

Totally agree, I expect us to finish above your pile of wank team.

Well at least I haven't had dogs abuse. I see a lot on here tipping Liverpool for collapse now Suarez has gone and Liverpool's season to be a disaster. If that is the case I'm sure all those same people can only see Evertons season being more successful and likely to finish above a team who have sold their best player, rubbish manager, rubbish current crop of players with also rubbish new signings to add. " Yep taking into account all that it really will be a poor season for Everton if they were to finish below that" wouldn't you agree?

Fans of any team are welcome on here mate. As long as you are sound, you wont have any bother. Well, not much!

The loss of 31 goals, plus a good number of assists as well as goals set up on free kicks resulting from dives -- all thanks to Suarez -- means your attack can't help but be poorer, especially as you've added no one of his guile. Add to the fact you've done four-fifths of five-eights of squat to improve a defence that allowed 50 goals last season and even a neutral would expect your lot to fall off. As for us, if we sign Lukaku permanently and turn a couple of poor results against promoted teams into three points, we'll be well in the mix. We were still in the CL hunt late in the season, when injuries caught up to us. Given all that, us finishing above you for the third time in four seasons is more than plausible.

Suarez has single handedly dragged the club through dirt for 3 years. Racism, club and international bans, diving, cheating, injuring opponents, holding the club to ransom, finally forced his way out. Brent on Suarez : ' I know for however long I am at Liverpool, whenever I leave I will have become a better manager and a better person because of Luis Suarez and for that I thank him so much '.

Days after the sale of Suarez, Brent signs Loic Remy.

A player who failed to show up for a transfer to a club and instead signed for another team because they offered him a better wage, despite them being rock bottom of the league. A player who was arrested over an alleged gang rape that took place on 6 May, 2013.

I'm currently browsing the tinterweb for one of those popcorn making machines.

You've already given me a laugh (well another one) when you said you've upgraded the team that finished 2nd. Anything other than winning the league will be a ' poor season ' no ?

Didn't even bat an eyelid at the bolded part. For you to think that shark face is anything but is beyond delusional. Even the most average of average managers in football would know that you didn't need to go out and rip the barn doors off a Chelsea team that were more than happy and content with grabbing a point. Chelsea and Mourinho knew they were done, as far as the championship is concerned, before even kicking a ball. His arrogance and the one and only tactic he knows, cost his team the title.

Back with the big boys Champions League, an incredible ammount of money coming in, ground extention improving the match day revenue by £30 million a year started, upgrading players that finished second last season and still have up to £100,000,000 to spend. Yep what's not to laugh about

Argh dont even know where to begin?

An extra £30m a year with the expansion? It's an extra 8,500 seats. Let's say you they play 25 home games a season, that would require an average price of £140 a ticket!? That's before expenses and taxes are taken into account. And how much is the expansion costing?

Upgrading? Really? Lambert is an upgrade on Suarez? Obvious targets aside it's difficult to see how anyone can claim Markovic is an upgrade, he might be but he scored less goals than Bebe in a better team. Similarly Can, who will he replace? the best DM in the world? England's greatest ever CM? The most improved player in the universe?

They've already bought too many players, every single additional purchase (especially ones of the calibre of Remy and Lambert) only serve to increase the disruption in the squad.

Expect to see an enormously incohesive liverpool team next year. Even shakier at the back and no genius to bail them out time and time again.

Argh dont even know where to begin?

An extra £30m a year with the expansion? It's an extra 8,500 seats. Let's say you they play 25 home games a season, that would require an average price of £140 a ticket!? That's before expenses and taxes are taken into account. And how much is the expansion costing?

Upgrading? Really? Lambert is an upgrade on Suarez? Obvious targets aside it's difficult to see how anyone can claim Markovic is an upgrade, he might be but he scored less goals than Bebe in a better team. Similarly Can, who will he replace? the best DM in the world? England's greatest ever CM? The most improved player in the universe?

They've already bought too many players, every single additional purchase (especially ones of the calibre of Remy and Lambert) only serve to increase the disruption in the squad.

Expect to see an enormously incohesive liverpool team next year. Even shakier at the back and no genius to bail them out time and time again.

Most of the money is coming from corporates. Also we still have the players from last year and have brought in what look to be better players than Aspas, Moses etc....Time will tell but I am much happier with our business so far than I imagine you are with your clubs "no"?

Most of the money is coming from corporates. Also we still have the players from last year and have brought in what look to be better players than Aspas, Moses etc....Time will tell but I am much happier with our business so far than I imagine you are with your clubs "no"?

Not really, we haven't lost our best ever player.

Next season will hammer home just how important he was to you. You'll find out it was nothing to do with 'da filosofee' of David Brent but all to do with a bitey genius.

' We go again '

' Make us Believe '

You're dreaming about winning the title lad. You believe it will happen next season. How on earth can you be happy with your business so far when you haven't added one player of quality to a defence that shipped in over 50 goals last season. Time will tell yes. Time will tell whether the likes of Remy and Lambert can get on the end of punt and run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back