• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're on course to do a Spurs this year.

With the extra games, no Suarez and the weight of further expectation, no way will they finish even 2nd.

Having spent what they have the expectation from Fenway will be huge, never mind the deluded expectancy of the cult, they're thinking just one more rung of the ladder...

The possibility of an implosion is mouthwatering, could only be added if Stevie GBH loses his status amongst them by going downhill as fast as expected too :)

I think they're on course to do a Spurs this year.

With the extra games, no Suarez and the weight of further expectation, no way will they finish even 2nd.

Even if they'd kept the rat they would have finished 5th. They bottled it by the end and couldn't take it when teams just attacked them. They had a one off with old Wimbledon tactics, but everyone will have wised up by now ....... They are the new Southampton.....

I decided I wouldn't watch it until the season was actually over, just in case they somehow managed to win the league

After I got home from the Hull game, I bought some beer and a Chinese take away and finally sat down to view it

It was worth the wait

I turned it off at 3-0 haha - phone call off brother alerted me to the brilliance unfolding.

i'm intruiged to know how much they've spent on wages by buying people like lallana early (before they even undertook in a training session with liverpool) when there wasn't any competition for any of their signings. lallana was possibly the only one who may have had competition from spurs, but there's no way they would have gone as high as £25m for him. have liverpool actually "pipped" another team to any of their signings?

the thing with spurs last season is they bought a lot high profile names with their scattergun approach, most of which are there or thereabouts CL quality, their main problem was that they all play the same position. livepool have done exactly the same as them, but paying a lot lot more and buying europa league quality players.

I turned it off at 3-0 haha - phone call off brother alerted me to the brilliance unfolding.

hahaha same here, stopped watching the stream at 3-0.

Then, whilst in the process of looking up countries I could emigrate to, I heard my Dad (who was listening to it on the radio) shout 'YES!' about 20 minutes later. Relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back