• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I think the Liverpool players attitudes stinks and it's stunk for a while. Who are any of them to think they're better than the manager?

Ability wise the players and manager are probably equally cack. But the players aren't in the press talking pretentious bollox and hanging portraits of themselves up at home. Their manager is a village idiot, so apart from Slippy, they are better.

Surely the "luggage" should be self motivated to prove that they weren't just passengers last year?

Again, their attitude stinks in my opinion

Rodgers shouldn't even have to TELL them to prove themselves. They should already be up for it

If they do fall off the pace this season, you know that Rodgers will be the one getting it in the neck while the players again get away with it. I'm amazed this lot haven't been held to account. Genuinely amazed. I don't know how they've got away with it
Their attitude didn't stink last season. They outperformed the expectations placed on them. It was a combination of just not being good enough and bottling it in the final three games...and the latter goes for gnashers more than his players.

The joke now is that the one player who elevated them above the mid-table mess they would have been in without him is no longer there, but Brent is expecting the patchwork quilt of good(ish) players he's replaced Suarez with to match last season's effort.

Their attitude didn't stink last season. They outperformed the expectations placed on them. It was a combination of just not being good enough and bottling it in the final three games...and the latter goes for gnashers more than his players.

The joke now is that the one player who elevated them above the mid-table mess they would have been in without him is no longer there, but Brent is expecting the patchwork quilt of good(ish) players he's replaced Suarez with to match last season's effort.

The squad they have is, on paper, good enough to still be in the mix but it will require them to really pull their fingers out and work for it

Obviously we don't want people wishing death on anyone - that's not very "GOT".

But equally we don't want anyone calling people a "tit".

It was clearly a flippant remark Groucho. Clearly i do not want a person dead because they play for Liverpool. How that isn't obvious to 100% of the posters on here as opposed to 99%, well i don't know.

hard to know until they've played a few matches but they do seem to have paid top dollar for a number of players who are no better than is already there. I suppose Besic is no better than Barry or McCarthy but in fiscal terms its a better deal.

Can't believe Brennen has actually said he wishes Lallana dies

Bang out of order that lad, Step to far for me

It was clearly a flippant remark Groucho. Clearly i do not want a person dead because they play for Liverpool. How that isn't obvious to 100% of the posters on here as opposed to 99%, well i don't know.
I'm afraid it wasn't clear, going by the reports we received.

It may have been clear to you, but I'm sure you appreciate that sometimes flippant remarks typed on a screen lack the intended humorous tone.

Also, if we have people going around shouting "you're such a tit" it will only encourage newer members to do the same, but without the humorous element.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back