• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Sterling (I think?) in the press saying how punishing the new training has been? Hasn't got off to a good start.
Yeah, I think I read that. He said they were all being told they have to prove themselves again this season by Rodgers. Which is a bit rich from a no mark manager who's won precisely sweet fa and never proven himself beyond championship level....and even then only on the back of the work and system put in place by Martinez.

Lateral collateral knee injury.

You never fully recover from them.

Basically liverpool have signed a £25m dud.
I got this injury in my right knee about 4 years ago playing 5 a side. Had 4 months of no activity and it took a month to be able to walk on it properly again.
Whilst I don't have access to the medical and rehab facilities Lallana has, I still have problems now and then. He will be ok, but he could have lasting damage.

I still play footy, but if I try more than once a week, I'm in pain.

Yeah, I think I read that. He said they were all being told they have to prove themselves again this season by Rodgers. Which is a bit rich from a no mark manager who's won precisely sweet fa and never proven himself beyond championship level....and even then only on the back of the work and system put in place by Martinez.

He's right though to be fair to him

The players threw it away last season. They should be held accountable

Lot's of blame on the supporters and on Rodgers himself, but the players seem to have got away with it

They should be running laps over mountains and doing their "pennance" for mucking it all up

Prove themselves again?Prove its possible to finish second in a one horse race?
The manager is an absolute bellend with no tactical nous,whos masterplan was to wear an armband and feed off sympathy

Thing that really gets me is the word tour on the wreath. By all means drop a wreath, have your name on it to show solidarity and support but why in God's name would you put an unrelated event on it? It's like some kid writing "On tour '94" in a condolence book. It's tasteless.
Correct. They basically used the site of a bombing atrocity to advertise their American games.

It's like mcdonalds turning up at Auschwitz with a wreath and the message "Free burger with a McFlurry" on it.

What am I supposed to be reading there? That my belief the Kopites would do their customary bullets in the post routine for Suarez is the moral equivalent to you wanting one of their players to die?

Behave yourself. Literally.

Prove themselves again?Prove its possible to finish second in a one horse race?
The manager is an absolute bellend with no tactical nous,whos masterplan was to wear an armband and feed off sympathy
The feller put himself out in front of a PL title for the 96 campaign...a couple of years after wearing a Sun t-shirt.

That right there is all you need to know about Rodgers. An utter fake.

The feller put himself out in front of a PL title for the 96 campaign...a couple of years after wearing a Sun t-shirt.

That right there is all you need to know about Rodgers. An utter fake.
that plus the dentist work tan and liposuction plus new woman on the arm you mean davek
I said earlier in the the thread 18 months to two years and he will be gone with the dream team of slippy and carralarrrrrrrr
taking over

You can argue that Rodgers hasn't won anything but how many of those players had won a Premier League Title?

Seems perfectly justified for him to get them working hard in training in all honesty

Regardless of what he's won, he's the manager and that alone should carry some respect for his position. If they're professionals, they'll understand why he's doing what he's doing, get their heads down and start doing their pennance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back