• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Guess it easy to find a stick to beat a dog with, is't it?
I'm not prepared to handle that stick regarding this though.
Yes.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for bringing them down a peg or two, but for good reasons, not "laugh at Liverpool, they visit the sick". Come on chaps, can't we be a bit more inventive than that?

Yes mate. Libpoolfc are on their way back to Boston Hospital now to visit Lallana on ward 14...and then his kneecap on ward 15.
Oooooooooo,

I bet that hurt.....

Maybe the LFC squad can visit him there?

They're for the most part, complete and utter pubes.

I love their obsession/shame with player prices and net spend. They have plundered massive riches for nearly a quarter of a century in their quest for the league title and spunked the vast majority of it on over rated hanks. Because their bed wetting fans need an ego kick every year by signing players who looked boss on MOTD but in reality as utter quegs.

See latest example over Lallana. It was widely reported that he was bought for £25m (LOL!) but there's Captain Sensodyne defending the price of £23.6m this week for Lallana as not being over paid. Then the Echo get on it and drive the price down to £23m just in case.

It's ace. I remember being told that Joe Allen was worth well more than the £15m they paid for the wee Welsh Xavi. Maybe that £15m would represent good money in the year 2184 with current inflation levels but he's utter crud. Do Liverpool fans not wonder why their managers are always on the back foot defending the price paid for underwhelming players?

Why do they do it? Why can't they just have normal dialogue with each other and outsiders? Why must everything be geared towards them looking in the best possible light? It's narcissistic and insecure - that's why.

Everton were sound last season out but my most enjoyable part of the season was being woken up by her to say they had got beat 2-0 by Chelsea. I'd given up and was preparing myself for a summer of utter beautness. Thanks to that slip from their noble DJ beating and gangster cuckolding captain I now believe in karma once more.

I do hope they go again next season, it's the greatest show on earth.

It's getting pathetic now the attacks on them in here. How could anyone deny a seriously ill kid the chance to meet a man like Brendan Rogers. The man who created passing. The man who took a team from 7th to 2nd in 3 years without spending a penny. A mans, man. A better man.
Kid asks ' Hey, it's the team from Liverpool, what are Tim Howard, Tim Cahill & Landon Donovan like to work with?'

just remembered the funny story i heard yesterday.

you know religious footballers do the touch the pitch and then cross on their body routine before a match and other apparently take a pick of grass and kiss it? these are two different routines based on two different religions and in a game near the end of last season, before the start of the match raheem sterling did both.

the religious liverpool players saw him do it and good a bit irate and started telling him that he can't be part of two religions, so which one did he belong too.... his reply "oh, i was just copying you guys".

it made me laugh, i'm not sure if he's funny, young or just stupid, ha.

The season?

Really?
Don't think so, I've just read he's damaged a ligament (not cruciate) and won't even have surgery. Unfortunate for him, I don't like to see any players get injured. Well, aside from one who's just gone to Spain.

Christ, I forgot about Emre Can earlier when I was totting up their spending.

Approaching £90m so far then. The Suarez money is long gone and they've brought in some "very decent" players and the defence still looks dodgy. I'm hoping for Origi next.

If we'd sold a player as important as Suarez and had blown all the money and more on this calibre of player I'd be absolutely fuming.

It could all yet work out for them yet and they may have a fair bit of money left, but I think Rodgers might have ballsed up one of the biggest windows in their recent history.

Christ, I forgot about Emre Can earlier when I was totting up their spending.

Approaching £90m so far then. The Suarez money is long gone and they've brought in some "very decent" players and the defence still looks dodgy. I'm hoping for Origi next.

If we'd sold a player as important as Suarez and had blown all the money and more on this calibre of player I'd be absolutely fuming.

It could all yet work out for them yet and they may have a fair bit of money left, but I think Rodgers might have ballsed up one of the biggest windows in their recent history.

have they really spent all the suarez money ???

or are they just going and spending all the tv money that we don't seem to be splashing at the moment ???

have they really spent all the suarez money ???

or are they just going and spending all the tv money that we don't seem to be splashing at the moment ???

Well they've spent a lot more than whatever the true value of his fee was in the end already. I'm sure they have a fair bit left though in TV money etc.

You know that when even Bill Kenwright has cash to splash, money's not exactly in short supply in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back