• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
they must be awful if you have never seen them on FM. that tonton zola mokouko was a superstar in real life eh.

people diss FM a lot but given them credit like, playing it 5/6 years ago people like lukaku, eden hazard, james rodriguez etc. came through and became stars. i could go on and on and on, they got the odd one wrong, but as far as predicting how future talent goes, they shouldn't be sniffed at.

anyway, that wasn't my point, i was on about i come across a lot of players playing on that game, but never seen these two names at all.

so £14m overpriced? sounds like downing ha. i dooubt he'll be as bad as downing, who i had 100% confidence would be an utter flop

I'd say around £8m overpriced. He's a good signing for them, but he's not the level they need to be serious title contenders again this year.

That said, they always come good. Fully expect Lambert to have a renaissance and net 30 goals, as that's what Liverpool strikers do when they look awful up top.

Really don't see how this is any different from Everton and Liverpool visiting kids in Alder Hey.

Fair's fair mate.

They are local kids though; going out of your way to visit kids you dont know, and who probably dont know who you are either, is just weird.

It's getting pathetic now the attacks on them in here. How could anyone deny a seriously ill kid the chance to meet a man like Brendan Rogers. The man who created passing. The man who took a team from 7th to 2nd in 3 years without spending a penny. A mans, man. A better man.

2j3p79c.jpg

Get on this horrible rat of a club using whatever they can to get positive media attention

Look at piss stained Kenny looking on thinking "What one are we laying this for then, Heysel or hurricane Katrina?"

Shocked they haven't flew them out to the Ukraine the grieve whoring beauts
What's with the brown shoes, trying to be clever soft lad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back