• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What am I supposed to be reading there? That my belief the Kopites would do their customary bullets in the post routine for Suarez is the moral equivalent to you wanting one of their players to die?

Behave yourself. Literally.

City
Chelsea
Arsenal
United.

That's your CL qualifiers.

From the January window how do Liverpool progress? You use that window if you're a top club to get a scorer in. They have Suarez already...how do they top that?

Chelsea, Arsenal on the other hand are going to profit immensely by buying quality finishers.

Liverpool have shot their bolt.

PMSL.

I got this injury in my right knee about 4 years ago playing 5 a side. Had 4 months of no activity and it took a month to be able to walk on it properly again.
Whilst I don't have access to the medical and rehab facilities Lallana has, I still have problems now and then. He will be ok, but he could have lasting damage.

I still play footy, but if I try more than once a week, I'm in pain.
Knee injuries in a sport like football are the worst. I honestly think suarez may have seen his best days long term now he's started getting niggling injuries there. Him and Lallana have that type of game they need a lot of lateral movement to make things happen. That's a lot of stress and strain.

You can argue that Rodgers hasn't won anything but how many of those players had won a Premier League Title?

Seems perfectly justified for him to get them working hard in training in all honesty

Regardless of what he's won, he's the manager and that alone should carry some respect for his position. If they're professionals, they'll understand why he's doing what he's doing, get their heads down and start doing their pennance
They thought he was a joke the season before last. Last season because they thought a title was in the offing they fell in behind him.

Not a fan of Rodgers, he just too cringy for me and don't like the way he used the Hillsborough for the reason why they should win the title, thought that was in bad taste. Didn't like the way he showed no respect to C.Palace thinking they could score as many as they wanted. Pulis showed him.

They thought he was a joke the season before last. Last season because they thought a title was in the offing they fell in behind him.

I assume you mean the players there?

To be honest, I think the Liverpool players attitudes stinks and it's stunk for a while. Who are any of them to think they're better than the manager? I mean, how many of the squad left won the Champions League? Those players have moved on. The players left have won a league cup, on penalties, against a team in a lower division. How can ANY of them think themselves so vastly above their manager?

These players botch the league campaign and yet somehow they've got away with it. Amazing, just amazing

If Martinez was getting stuck into the players in pre-season because they threw the league away, I think most of us on here would be agreeing with it and commending him for his attitude
But they're not the same set of players. It was Suarez plus luggage last season. Expecting the luggage to go on and 'prove themselves' again this season makes no sense.

I can see a lot of internal friction there at Anfield this season when they fall off the pace early on.

Your wasting your time mate. He's made a stupid comment and has nowhere to go with it, but that won't stop him trying.....for hours on end........
Tbf, I've done it myself on here. You're right. If you dont immediately correct yourself on it you end up turning yourself inside out and looking an utter divvy.

But they're not the same set of players. It was Suarez plus luggage last season. Expecting the luggage to go on and 'prove themselves' again this season makes no sense.

I can see a lot of internal friction there at Anfield this season when they fall off the pace early on.

Surely the "luggage" should be self motivated to prove that they weren't just passengers last year?

Again, their attitude stinks in my opinion

Rodgers shouldn't even have to TELL them to prove themselves. They should already be up for it

If they do fall off the pace this season, you know that Rodgers will be the one getting it in the neck while the players again get away with it. I'm amazed this lot haven't been held to account. Genuinely amazed. I don't know how they've got away with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back