• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of times I've heard Coutiniho cost them 8m today.

Congratulations after over spending on half of your squad you've finally signed someone on the cheap.

thing is, regardless of the dosh theyve spent, what is utterly depressing is that there isnt much difference in our squad and theres

Explanation?

thing is, regardless of the dosh theyve spent, what is utterly depressing is that there isnt much difference in our squad and theres

Explanation?

rodgers probably, he's getting some utterly gash players to play well above what they're capable of. i'd be happy if he didn't get a new contract. he's crap in the transfer market, but he nearly won them the title with a terrible team. he keeps changing things when they're not working and fixes it. virtually every manager in the league would struggle with their squad - it's full of averageness.

markovic is the worst £20m signing i have seen in my life, downing was better than him, he's utter pony.

City could actually finish outside the top 4. Something is terribly amiss over there.

It's Pellegrini. He only won the league last year cos LFC cocked it up, and this year they have dropped points they shouldnt have. And obviously in Europe they are poor. He should get sacked with that budget and probably will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back