• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers gets a system to suit his players, and he's done it twice in 2 years. He binned that pointless tika taka stuff off after his first year. Wastes money like a bad bell though

Aye, but he binned an ageing player and adapted them into a shakey but result-yielding system. I can't stand the man, but he's had the balls to do what Martinez hasn't.

Rodgers seems to stumble accross successful formations. He was trying to find a way to accommodate Gerrard when he realised he couldn't play DM and went 3 at the back. Coutinho is on good form which helps gloss over some of his short comings. Even if they get top 4 he has proven he is clueless in Europe.

I keep hearing how "our squad is as good as theirs" and "the only difference is Martinez isn't willing to gamble and tinker like Rodgers"...Bollocks. Out of our current squad compared with the XI that played for them Vs City today, I'd replace Lovren with Stones and Markovic with Coleman. As for the Martinez stick, if he f*cks up with something different we could end up completely in the sh*t and in the Championship. We're [Poor language removed]*ng miles away from them technically and financially.

Martinez is a much better manager than Gnashers. Gnashers has won nothing, whilst Booby has won the FA Cup. And, do you think Barca are interested in Gnashers?? lol lol. But I have heard rumour that Booby is in line to be their next manager.

I keep hearing how "our squad is as good as theirs" and "the only difference is Martinez isn't willing to gamble and tinker like Rodgers"...Bollocks. Out of our current squad compared with the XI that played for them Vs City today, I'd replace Lovren with Stones and Markovic with Coleman. As for the Martinez stick, if he f*cks up with something different we could end up completely in the sh*t and in the Championship. We're [Poor language removed]*ng miles away from them technically and financially.

haha you're all so obvious! listen mate, it's not hard to pretend not to be a kopite, all you have to do is gander into the everton forum a bit post a couple of things. the first thing when trying to be a WUM is not to head straight to the kopite thread and stay there.

yep, you could see the mass difference in the squads when liverpool did the double over everton this season. and the fact they went much further in europe whilst only having one bite of the cherry to everton's two.

Take out that Europa League on Thursday and they are in depressingly good form.

It's shocking on our part that we find ourselves 20 points behind them.

https://twitter.com/danielboden512/following
:coffee:

My Norwegian isn't overly good, but I think the general jist is that everton are sh*te and the sh*te are amazing? Toddle off to RAWK

Edit : already banned so I don't get the pleasure in calling you a tit u Kopite scruffy bellend. Shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back