• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Rodgers somehow cocks up the FA cup and the Americans fire him. Unlike most Liverpool managers he seems to be rubbish in the cups but annoyingly good in the league. If they maintained this current form into next season and there was a freak year where Chelsea and City just aren't at the races they'll be up there again. We need Mourinho to impose a Ferguson like dominance over the league so that they just don't get a sniff. Couldn't take another season like last one. This has been bad enough. They're out of Europe before the end of February and lost the League cup and are nowhere near the title yet the amount of column inches devoted to what a brilliant team they are is sickening, you can't escape it anywhere. It's the same every season. If they're rubbish in the league and we finish ahead of them they win a cup or beat us three times. If they're out of the cups they are probably mounting a title challenge. Will there ever be one season were they just do nothing and Everton are doing quite well and we don't have to hear about them every blasted second of every single game on Sky?

If they finished 5th and we won the EL that would win them up no end. Probably won't happen but we can dream mate ;)

They were very good yesterday to be fair although City looked awfull. But they'll lose to one of either Burnley or Blackburn this week, I think I'd prefer it to be Blackburn personally.

Top 4 will be challenging too with united, arsenal,spurs up there.
United are dogshit though and they honestly don't look like they'll get better any time soon. I guess maybe they'll sack Van Gaal if they miss out, which I think they will but they still have some dross on very high wages. Spurs will be Spurs

United are dogshit though and they honestly don't look like they'll get better any time soon. I guess maybe they'll sack Van Gaal if they miss out, which I think they will but they still have some dross on very high wages. Spurs will be Spurs

ha, as if 19 of the 20 teams haven't all looked dogshit for the majority of this season as well.

Kinnell,fair do's that goal Horrenderson scored,but I'm not having it that he's capable of that again,a once in a lifetime goal that was for melollollol

Brent on Sky Sports News banging on about how he has reshaped the team and he has found the "solution" to get them playing. Is anyone's ego as big in the entire world?

But he kind of has. He has absolutely no filter or leash for his rampaging ego, but he's not entirely wrong in the statement. He won't win a damn thing though, thankfully.

Another testimonial for Gerrard? Da fuq?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-expected-announce-steven-gerrard-5258329

Liverpool are set to announce a special tribute game for captain Steven Gerrard during the upcoming international break.

The club will host the match at Anfield on March 29th, and a host of international stars and former teammates have been invited to take part.

Former teammate and Reds legend Jamie Carragher is even understood to have changed the arrangements for the opening of his new bar in New York so that he can play in the game.

The Liverpool skipper has already had an Anfield testimonial (below) against Olympiacos in 2013, when Joe Allen and heir apparent Jordan Henderson netted the goals in a 2-0 Liverpool win.

Another testimonial for Gerrard? Da fuq?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-expected-announce-steven-gerrard-5258329

Liverpool are set to announce a special tribute game for captain Steven Gerrard during the upcoming international break.

The club will host the match at Anfield on March 29th, and a host of international stars and former teammates have been invited to take part.

Former teammate and Reds legend Jamie Carragher is even understood to have changed the arrangements for the opening of his new bar in New York so that he can play in the game.

The Liverpool skipper has already had an Anfield testimonial (below) against Olympiacos in 2013, when Joe Allen and heir apparent Jordan Henderson netted the goals in a 2-0 Liverpool win.

They will lay a wreath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back