• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

haha what an utter bellend gerrard is. media will do everything in their powers to make sure he's not remembered because of this. i can't imagine how painful it must be to see your captain cost you the only chance of a title in decades. you would really want to hate him.

Gerrard alone didnt cost them the title.

Basically that game at Palace knocked the fight out of them.

they would have still lost had they won at palace. it was all gerrard's fault. 100% not the tea lady, not the scarves, not tomorrow, not after breakfast ... gerrard. all they had to do was play for 0-0 but that dozy Pillock, just like he did to england in the WC shortly after made a massive c*ck up.

ha, sorry i jumped the gun. was wondering why he signed up tuesday hadnt been since but showed back up today. did something happen in midweek that meant he didn't want to post?

Tits aren't they mate, like clockwork as well. Every time they beat a "bigger" team in their eyes whatever it is they are chasing something such as

Titles - wasn't Gerrards fault it was Hendo's for getting sent off game before
Champions league - would have won it if we were still in it
Europa League - gave the tournament a right good go though we got knocked out at the first hurdle

And repeat again.

Bellends of the highest order. The best one was on the Kiev thread a couple of days ago.

I love how loads of them come on in a the guise of an Evertonian to defend Liverpool. It's a bit weird no? And yet every time they get sniffed right out because they have the stench of deluded Italian harming about them.

We're the obsessed ones though, never forget that.

The beaut is still attached to his mother's teet by the looks of it.

I love how loads of them come on in a the guise of an Evertonian to defend Liverpool. It's a bit weird no? And yet every time they get sniffed right out because they have the stench of deluded Italian harming about them.

We're the obsessed ones though, never forget that.

The beaut is still attached to his mother's teet by the looks of it.

and i'm attached to the other one ... when i can be arsed

haha what an utter bellend gerrard is. media will do everything in their powers to make sure he's not remembered because of this. i can't imagine how painful it must be to see your captain cost you the only chance of a title in decades. you would really want to hate him.
No you wouldn't. Not if you're a real fan.

I really hope Rodgers somehow cocks up the FA cup and the Americans fire him. Unlike most Liverpool managers he seems to be rubbish in the cups but annoyingly good in the league. If they maintained this current form into next season and there was a freak year where Chelsea and City just aren't at the races they'll be up there again. We need Mourinho to impose a Ferguson like dominance over the league so that they just don't get a sniff. Couldn't take another season like last one. This has been bad enough. They're out of Europe before the end of February and lost the League cup and are nowhere near the title yet the amount of column inches devoted to what a brilliant team they are is sickening, you can't escape it anywhere. It's the same every season. If they're rubbish in the league and we finish ahead of them they win a cup or beat us three times. If they're out of the cups they are probably mounting a title challenge. Will there ever be one season were they just do nothing and Everton are doing quite well and we don't have to hear about them every blasted second of every single game on Sky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back