• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha, as if 19 of the 20 teams haven't all looked dogshit for the majority of this season as well.
I'd disagree. Chelsea, Southampton, West Ham, Spurs have been good for the most part. City and Arsenal haven't perhaps been at their brilliant best but they don't play nearly as poorly as United do. Liverpool had three bad months and are now coming up on three good months and usually finish strong so that could very well continue. Swansea have been as usual.. For the bottom ten it's expected that they're poor.

B-yp1rEWwAE0TZw.jpg
12 from Liverpool, 3 from Kosovo, 204 from Turkey..

I'd disagree. Chelsea, Southampton, West Ham, Spurs have been good for the most part. City and Arsenal haven't perhaps been at their brilliant best but they don't play nearly as poorly as United do. Liverpool had three bad months and are now coming up on three good months and usually finish strong so that could very well continue. Swansea have been as usual.. For the bottom ten it's expected that they're poor.

ha whatever

Aye, but he binned an ageing player and adapted them into a shakey but result-yielding system. I can't stand the man, but he's had the balls to do what Martinez hasn't.
Is he really though? He played Gerrard most of the time. Just that Gerrard wasn't the deepest CM anymore where he was completely [Poor language removed] this season. Such a shame that Gerrard is injured now. Would have cost them at least 3 points by now.

Don't swear
I keep hearing how "our squad is as good as theirs" and "the only difference is Martinez isn't willing to gamble and tinker like Rodgers"...Bollocks. Out of our current squad compared with the XI that played for them Vs City today, I'd replace Lovren with Stones and Markovic with Coleman. As for the Martinez stick, if he f*cks up with something different we could end up completely in the sh*t and in the Championship. We're [Poor language removed]*ng miles away from them technically and financially.

Ha Ha. Naismith has more goals this season than Coutinho. Barring the odd bad touches Lukaku shits all over Sturridge. Sterling i agree, lets see whether he signs the contract or not.

I would take Osman over Lallana everyday.

Barkley would walk into their side easily. Can some body post a comparison of Ross's assist/goals vs Sterling/.Coutinho for the last 50 or so matches?

Sterling:
2013-2014 - 33 games, 9 goals, 5 assists
2014-2015 - 25 games, 6 goals, 7 assists

Coutinho:
2013-2014 - 33 games, 5 goals, 7 assists
2014-2015 - 24 games, 4 goals, 4 assists

Barkley:
2013-2014 - 34 games, 6 goals, 1 assists
2014-2015 - 19 games, 1 goals, 1 assists

Not sure he would walk into their bench tbh

Sterling:
2013-2014 - 33 games, 9 goals, 5 assists
2014-2015 - 25 games, 6 goals, 7 assists

Coutinho:
2013-2014 - 33 games, 5 goals, 7 assists
2014-2015 - 24 games, 4 goals, 4 assists

Barkley:
2013-2014 - 34 games, 6 goals, 1 assists
2014-2015 - 19 games, 1 goals, 1 assists

Not sure he would walk into their bench tbh
Don't come on here with your sense and facts kopite

Hardly Everton's worst season ever. Parking the bus at home is nothing to be proud of either

Coming from a suspected Liverpool fan who supports a team playing, three centre backs, two wing backs, two holding midfielders ?

No wonder we laugh so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back