• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd disagree. Chelsea, Southampton, West Ham, Spurs have been good for the most part. City and Arsenal haven't perhaps been at their brilliant best but they don't play nearly as poorly as United do. Liverpool had three bad months and are now coming up on three good months and usually finish strong so that could very well continue. Swansea have been as usual.. For the bottom ten it's expected that they're poor.

The plane to Norway is now boarding.

Coming from a suspected Liverpool fan who supports a team playing, three centre backs, two wing backs, two holding midfielders ?

No wonder we laugh so hard.
Nothing suspected about it. Formation doesn't really matter does it. Liverpool are playing better attacking football than most teams in the league, if not all. Let's see how long it takes Brown Shoes to try and copy eh.. I don't mind you lot laughing from what, 16th?

Nothing suspected about it. Formation doesn't really matter does it. Liverpool are playing better attacking football than most teams in the league, if not all. Let's see how long it takes Brown Shoes to try and copy eh.. I don't mind you lot laughing from what, 16th?
hmmm. you guys are good at the moment but I do prefer watching City in full flow more personally. possibly biased though.

hmmm. you guys are good at the moment but I do prefer watching City in full flow more personally. possibly biased though.
They are very good when on form, or when Silva is on form that is, they've haven't really reached that level this season though. It'll be interesting to see how they replace their ageing players though. Could see a huge bid for Pogba happening, if they let Toure go. If Aguero wasn't so injury prone I think they'd have beat Chelsea to the title this year.

They are very good when on form, or when Silva is on form that is, they've haven't really reached that level this season though. It'll be interesting to see how they replace their ageing players though. Could see a huge bid for Pogba happening, if they let Toure go. If Aguero wasn't so injury prone I think they'd have beat Chelsea to the title this year.
A Liverpool fan from Australia. Added to our resident Barca fan from Swissmerica its quite a strange concoction you we have on here of late.

Why do you glory hunting biffs want to come and post on an a lil ol' Everton site?

A Liverpool fan from Australia. Added to our resident Barca fan from Swissmerica its quite a strange concoction you we have on here of late.

Why do you glory hunting biffs want to come and post on an a lil ol' Everton site?
I'm from Sweden actually. Banned from RAWK many moons ago:D, for posting an ill-advised picture at an ill-advised time trying to inject some levity. I did sign up on some other LFC forum but could never be bothered to post there for whatever reason. Being an out of towner, I guess just don't hate Everton like some do. I realise having such a cross section of people on here must be a new experience for you Everton fans though ;)

I'm from Sweden actually. Banned from RAWK many moons ago:D, for posting an ill-advised picture at an ill-advised time trying to inject some levity. I did sign up on some other LFC forum but could never be bothered to post there for whatever reason. Being an out of towner, I guess just don't hate Everton like some do. I realise having such a cross section of people on here must be a new experience for you Everton fans though ;)
And ?

Mick this multi is getting a bit weird now, log on to @Robocop quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back