• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how the RS are going to do this.

lw5ulLVi-vB9E1qQMEVf9zxq1XZwYecT1K5CnGov6zK7yPcy3Q3hUN_syOqx7xmipruVl-g=s122

They will probably use this bus.

Liverpool's open top bus going back into the garage

The RS don't win so Mr Clever starts the blame game.

"Brendan Rodgers claimed that Liverpool were helped by neither the match officials nor the Anfield playing surface after being held to a goalless draw by Blackburn Rovers in the FA Cup sixth round".

Brendan Rodgers blames tiredness for Liverpool's display against Blackburn

They could do with Curly, Larry or Moe from FSG over in Boston appointing an Excuse Liaison Officer so that they can get their story straight. Front and back page headlines in the Anfield Bugle today regarding Glen Johnson blaming the pitch - a la Rodgers in the past...

FEVER PITCH

Glen Johnson slammed the state of the Anfield pitch.....insisted the poor playing surface hampered their attempts to find a way through. ....Without doubt, its the worst its been during my time at Liverpool. You have to watch your touch more because it bobbles so much. And its harder for Philippe and Raheem to dribble with the ball. It slows everything down because the bounce is so irregular. Its different every time"

Do the opposition have to play on their pitch too?

Of course, the officials are there to help LFC and if they don't, well, questions must be asked.

I had the misfortune to listen to the commentary on Radio 5 yesterday. The commentary team of Alan Green and Mark Lawrenson was a bizarre disregard of 'neutrality'. Then again, this is from the same company that ritualistically gave Jimmy Savile children's programmes to preside over...

one thing i did notice about sky sports yesterday was the text commentary on the website consisted of blocks of text and 'chance for liverpool' sections. So completely not showing bias as to who they were really reporting the game for and glossing over blackburn as if they werent there.

Do the opposition have to play on their pitch too?

Of course, the officials are there to help LFC and if they don't, well, questions must be asked.

I had the misfortune to listen to the commentary on Radio 5 yesterday. The commentary team of Alan Green and Mark Lawrenson was a bizarre disregard of 'neutrality'. Then again, this is from the same company that ritualistically gave Jimmy Savile children's programmes to preside over...

Alan Green is more red than a flippin' newspaper. Used to detest listening to him on the radio, would absolutely roast the officials aswell... proper stoking the fire of modern day scapegoating. Can't stand him, hope he falls over and really badly sprains his ankle today

Alan Green is more red than a flippin' newspaper. Used to detest listening to him on the radio, would absolutely roast the officials aswell... proper stoking the fire of modern day scapegoating. Can't stand him, hope he falls over and really badly sprains his ankle today
Fat man Green was doing his nut over the time added on yesterday. He sounded like some ale house whopper having a whinge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back