• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper buzzing off these lot getting to Wembley and prob wining the FA cup whilst we fight relegation

Hahahahahahahahaha

rodgers_zpswxfsl2sr.jpg

Henderson turned down a new offer of 80k a week, this and sterling. Lol seems they dont want to pay players over 100k a week

Henderson's on an ego trip to be the next Gerrard, hence all the ridiculous posturing in front of refs, all the hard man antics and trying to shoot from every angle on the pitch.

You can always rely on that no mark to give you a laugh.

I wonder what the legions of Kopites on here think of all this failure?

Come on lads, stop talking about our boss and comment on your own....

Won't mean anything until they're out. Rodgers is a lucky manager, most managers would have gone out the league cup to Swansea, gone out the FA cup to Bolton and dropped points to Spurs and Southampton. Even today though there were clear chances that Blackburn just missed. All I can say is thank god they're out the champions league when they're in this sort of spawny form. Ideal season for us is fifth for them and no trophies. The RS being the RS though means we will probably have to endure them getting at least one of the top 4 or the cup. Like I said, some different luck and they'd be completely empty handed now but that sort of luck seems reserved for us in the league.

Rodgers has been in 12 competitions in the 3 seasons since he was hired. Not a bit of silverware to show for it.

Genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back