• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
While on paper Villa will be an easy game, Rodgers will make a meal of it.

In spite of them thinking Coutinho is in the top 10 number 10's in the world he doesn't deliver on the top stage. He cannot get into the Brazil squad for a reason and is another flat track bully.

If they somehow manage to get to the final then they will get hammered, as they would do against any other top 10 side. They are fortunate they have only had to play a semi decent side in the final, or their FA CUP run would have ended much sooner.

kopite on my facebook posted this earlier.... for realzz I swear..

Going to be a crazy summer for redmen, Zidane to be next real manager who loves and wants sterling and coutinho in the white shirt next year, and barca really want jordan Henderson for there new midfield 3, a player luis Enrique has openly praised. I sincerely hope BR does not bow down to this again considering fsg openly willing to sell if they gain profit. We need to keep this squad and build with more quality, improve the backroom staff quickly and trust the youth players to come through, future looks good there as great kids coming through at melwood. So talking to f.s.g now, please belive and improve what we have and we can fight for trophies and titles again finally. In brendan we trust. YNWA HFSG JFT96 NSNO ‪#‎wegoagain

where do you start with that ???

You start with bleach and move on to a wire brush and dettol

Reading between the lines here: Rodgers is complaining he hasn't had enough money (laughable), complaining he's had to sell top players (aside from Suarez he froze all of them out of the team), complaining that unlike previous managers he can't spend money Liverpool don't have, and also having a pop at the owners for their wage structure and investment (not that they can change either because of FFP). He then imparts his wisdom by concluding the reason for this is that Liverpool is not Spain or London (hasn't bothered either Manc club) and that they dont qualify for the champions league enough (something which is entirely his fault). Basically its all everyone else's fault apart from his and the grass is too long.

But Liverpool has the best dentists this end of the east lancs!

kopite on my facebook posted this earlier.... for realzz I swear..

Going to be a crazy summer for redmen, Zidane to be next real manager who loves and wants sterling and coutinho in the white shirt next year, and barca really want jordan Henderson for there new midfield 3, a player luis Enrique has openly praised. I sincerely hope BR does not bow down to this again considering fsg openly willing to sell if they gain profit. We need to keep this squad and build with more quality, improve the backroom staff quickly and trust the youth players to come through, future looks good there as great kids coming through at melwood. So talking to f.s.g now, please belive and improve what we have and we can fight for trophies and titles again finally. In brendan we trust. YNWA HFSG JFT96 NSNO ‪#‎wegoagain

where do you start with that ???

My word. Really? Really?? Or is it just a medley of contentious points put on here to ruin my morning sandwich?

While on paper Villa will be an easy game, Rodgers will make a meal of it.

In spite of them thinking Coutinho is in the top 10 number 10's in the world he doesn't deliver on the top stage. He cannot get into the Brazil squad for a reason and is another flat track bully.

If they somehow manage to get to the final then they will get hammered, as they would do against any other top 10 side. They are fortunate they have only had to play a semi decent side in the final, or their FA CUP run would have ended much sooner.

The problem is that Villa are one of the flattest tracks around. They'll get to the final and be beaten by Arsenal, but it will be a nervous couple of weeks for us.

I liked the bit in the summer when he said United wouldn't be able to sign big name players as they hadn't qualified for the CL then thy went and signed Falcao and Di Maria, while he signed Lambert and Lallana, best.

even little old everton bought a two strikers who were much bigger names than what they could attract. balotelli's a big name like, but for all the wrong reasons.

#LFCFAMILY

jose-enrique-spa2.jpg

F*cking oddballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back