• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point in getting worked up about them, when we're such a mess, it's only going to make matters worse.

Quite the opposite really. No matter how pants Everton are, and believe me they are quite pants, they still aren't that lot. So at least I can sleep at night. But you'd understand right, I mean you're referencing Kenwright in your name so you clearly know the score.

The comments are a gold mine.

They really are. At first I thought it was two whoppers who'd invented some weird LFC religion with Shanks caste as God and KKKenny as Jesus.

I was relieved when I saw it was 2 religious people expressing their own faith to God. The fact that this act, performed by hundreds of millions across the world is seem as bizarrely contrary to "british" values, yet the sort of spivvy embarrassing behaviour they partake in accepted as normal says it all.

The ignorance is laughable if not worrying and an indicator of the environment we now live in.

It's not exactly normal behaviour at the match though is it.

I've not read the comments but there's a time and place for everything and setting up for prayers at half time of a major sporting event doesn't exactly seem the appropriate time or place.

I've not read the comments but there's a time and place for everything and setting up for prayers at half time of a major sporting event doesn't exactly seem the appropriate time or place.

Are you saying they should be banned from praying in certain places?

Think they have a prayer room at St.James PK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back